Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member John Dexter Trinidad's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ign Boss View Post
    Hey guys! I just released my new remix of Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (Echorus Remix)!! You guys can use it in your new Pocket Legends Videos!!
    youtube.com/watch?v=FWDI3vOeW30

With this new video I will be holding several contests!:

100 likes: 1 mill giveaway
    250 likes: 5 mill giveaway
    500 likes: 10 mill giveaway!!
    In addition will randomly give away Pvp items!!

The video already has 50 likes and if people keep supporting it it'll easily reach these goals! Sharing/Liking/Subscribing is also a great help. In addition there is a free download in the YouTube description.

Here is the song!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWDI3vOeW30

Thanks for your support guys!
    -All Hail / Boss / Lol / ECHORUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome tune dude, You need to work on your mastering tho. Haha, I'm a producer too btw. Except I make trap beats, lol. I just wanna advice putting heavier basslines, it would sound sicker and a bit harder. What Software do you use? FL Studio 11?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John Dexter Trinidad View Post
    Awesome tune dude, You need to work on your mastering tho. Haha, I'm a producer too btw. Except I make trap beats, lol. I just wanna advice putting heavier basslines, it would sound sicker and a bit harder. What Software do you use? FL Studio 11?
    Lol what's wrong with the mastering, and there is already a ton of bass lol. And there's certain amount of bass you're supposed to put even from trap. Too much bass overrides your kick so yeah make sure you don't do that. And yeah fl11. Here is my remix, it's trap. where is your music?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChrkJHglMT0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ign ALLHAILBOSS

Junior Member John Dexter Trinidad's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dam bro, I love this one ^ It's sick af. Yeah I know that it overrides it but you can do that in a way that it'll still be clean without the kick fading. Like Hucci's idk if you've heard his tracks. I'm not a pro at producing either, just tryna like... give you a help on getting it to sound a better. here's my trap song. https://soundcloud.com/dxtroyer/on-my-way I do it just for my own entertainment just cause I love the sounds. You produce better tho. Anyway, how do you get the vocals of one song and add your own melody in it? I mean.. I don't get it. I'm trying to figure that out on my own but I can't seem to know how to get the vocals without any sample or beats playing. Can you help me with that? like what you did on your remix of see you again.
    '

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John Dexter Trinidad View Post
    Dam bro, I love this one ^ It's sick af. Yeah I know that it overrides it but you can do that in a way that it'll still be clean without the kick fading. Like Hucci's idk if you've heard his tracks. I'm not a pro at producing either, just tryna like... give you a help on getting it to sound a better. here's my trap song. https://soundcloud.com/dxtroyer/on-my-way I do it just for my own entertainment just cause I love the sounds. You produce better tho. Anyway, how do you get the vocals of one song and add your own melody in it? I mean.. I don't get it. I'm trying to figure that out on my own but I can't seem to know how to get the vocals without any sample or beats playing. Can you help me with that? like what you did on your remix of see you again.
    '
    The drops have a kick and 808 that don't fade and the other parts fade. You're track is good but needs a lot of work on the composition, the waveform shouldn't look like a sausage the whole time there needs to be some quieter parts for rest, which is like a verse (Intro and chords and stuff) buildup then drop which is like the chorus, then a bridge or something

Ign Lol
    ign ALLHAILBOSS