Thread: Xasha's Skill guide (with iPhone screenshots)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xasha View Post
    then freeze them with Ice Storm, combo with Firestorm, and follow with Lightning and debuffs as necessary
    I don't do much soloing, so I disagree with this order. I'd start with the debuffs as soon as the mobs are rounded up, then Lightning, then the Hot Flash combo, and then back to Lightning, which should have recharged by then, being ready to drop a Heal if anyone (including myself) needs it at any time. In any event, Lightning before FS/IS gives you a chance to drop a second Lightning as soon as you finish off the combo.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I don't do much soloing, so I disagree with this order. I'd start with the debuffs as soon as the mobs are rounded up, then Lightning, then the Hot Flash combo, and then back to Lightning, which should have recharged by then, being ready to drop a Heal if anyone (including myself) needs it at any time. In any event, Lightning before FS/IS gives you a chance to drop a second Lightning as soon as you finish off the combo.
    Weakness --> Nightmare --> Lightning --> Drain Life --> Ice Storm --> Heal --> Fire Storm --> Frost Bite.

^^ One hit mob kill Pve Combo.