Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something to look forward to alongside daily and hourly rune farming?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Default Something to look forward to alongside daily and hourly rune farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I actually don't have any rare vanities but I do care about preserving the value the vanities that people took the time and effort to earn.
    Thanks!

As a collector with 100++ old armors, helms, weapons, and a few of the non tradable old items (Elite Journeyman, Veteran's 3rd back vanities, etc) it makes a very big difference to me if everyone would be able to walk around in some of the sets I have worked very hard to get. It took me years to find some of the sets I currently have; In my opinion it would be a pity to make them available to everyone. Not because it would make the worthless, but it would ruin the exclusiveness from the sets. (Reason for not caring about price: none of my items are/will be for sale).
    Imagine all people wearing medusa, ice spirit, Frankenstein, Golem, etc.. it would be the new boogie bag vanities.. it would be a pity as I see it. And it would still be the case if they were available in the store for 200 plat or something, because it would CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF THE OLD ORIGINAL ITEMS which there only are limited amounts left of.

However making recipes to craft the existing items into vanities, is better than releasing some of the old armors as vanities.

Releasing recolored armors is completely fine with me; like the red jester and the original jester armors, because it looks similar without being the exact same and people can clearly see the difference.

So I don't want to see my own and others hard work in obtaining these items vanish like sand in our hands.

Just the voice of a rare species in Arlor "The Collector".

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DK; 06-02-2017 at 07:50 AM.
    Collector of items for all classes.