Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Haters Gonna Hate -Taylor Swift

This ursoth is goood...

1) everyone was pissed lb winners got SnS last year... the only way to fix this is NOT adding more op pets each year or the problem will just be brought up the next year.. so what did STG do? Add a golden egg. That solves the problem... not an op pet and no one can cry because they can just get the normal one.

2) warriors got a pretty decent pet in the form of squirrels... (this is a stretch) STG'S attempt at making wars more useful in pvp?? (Yes, yes i know they should focus on pve...)

3) They made it possible to get an incredible vanity by simply running the event... this trumps all cause those vanities are crazy.

4) stop crying you're never gonna get a free amazing vanity, an op arcane/lb pet for all, a free portal system, the best pets every event, etc etc. Feel free to add to this list of negatives everyone seems to be focusing on this event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

no.., just no....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farmingizhard View Post
    This ursoth is goood...

1) everyone was pissed lb winners got SnS last year... the only way to fix this is NOT adding more op pets each year or the problem will just be brought up the next year.. so what did STG do? Add a golden egg. That solves the problem... not an op pet and no one can cry because they can just get the normal one.

2) warriors got a pretty decent pet in the form of squirrels... (this is a stretch) STG'S attempt at making wars more useful in pvp?? (Yes, yes i know they should focus on pve...)

3) They made it possible to get an incredible vanity by simply running the event... this trumps all cause those vanities are crazy.

4) stop crying you're never gonna get a free amazing vanity, an op arcane/lb pet for all, a free portal system, the best pets every event, etc etc. Feel free to add to this list of negatives everyone seems to be focusing on this event.
    You are wrong, did you even think 5 seconds about what youre posting there?
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 08-07-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yup I'm a positive human being [insert dancing banana here]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Fixed that for u.

Yw.
    Thanks sorry for the slip up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This ursoth is goood...

Did u was in Halloween and Winter event? If not, then u dont know what is real event.
    The one good thing in Ursoth 2015, its vanity...
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Did u was in Halloween and Winter event? If not, then u dont know what is real event.
    Such english, but yeah I agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Lol...
    Personally,i took part in almost all of AL's major events(missed winter 2012),so i do know what was it like...

So...let,s do some comparisons:
    Halloween 2013:my first event,it was a series of daily quests.I rate it 7/10
    Winter 2013:best event ever IMO,it introduced the event dungeons,and the rewards weren't that OP,but everyone had a chance to get them.I remember when i used to shout on guildchat "OMG FOUND PORTAL JOIN QUICK!" ...Ah,such good times I rate this event 10/10
    Goblin event 2014:this event was a test. 6/10
    Ursoth 2014:best event of 2014,and the 2nd best of all time.The rewards were great and it was worth farming for. But the amount of points for gold tier was enormous and i was 10 about points close to get Dova -_- 9.5/10
    Halloween 2014:nice event overall,but the dc problem destroyed it all 8/10
    Winter 2014:nice event,but for me it wasn't too much of a thing...But i still rate it 9/10
    Goblin 2015:many improvements since last year,not too much struggle to get to gold tier.It was very easy to make money in the first day of the event,but they changed it after -_- Also this event gave birth to the portal that had new bosses in it.I know you all had fun killing that Gore-blin 8.5/10
    Ursoth 2015:i don't need to explain this. 3/10

In conclusion:
    Winter 2013>Ursoth 2014>Winter 2014>Goblin 2015>Halloween 2014>Halloween 2013>Goblin 2014>Ursoth 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Fixed that for YOU. Gosh soo much fixing so less time.
    I wasn't here for winter 2013 but from what I hear and see, I think it's almost every farmers favourite... I've become somewhat of a leaderboard runner, so I prefered elondrian 2014 and goblin 2015. Goblin free portaling was the best thing tbh. Gave the free farmers a chance to get on lbr with the uber rich gold/plat energy using people.

Winter sucked cuz of eyes being so rare a drop. Halloween sucked cuz of the repatching bug. Elondrian 2014 was thankfully fixed early on in the event, I've heard about a glitch that allowed free portaling during it.
    Winter 2013 (the first Tarlok) was the best because it was the only event that had completely free portals. There was no such thing as energy.

The vanities were mediocre and the equipment was aesthetic if anything. The most valuable items were Whim Brothers, Breezaga (when it was 2m), and the Tarlok gems.

All that didn't ruin the event. The gameplay was absolutely superb. Guild activity was averaging about 40-50 players per day. Point is, Tarlok 2013 let players play the content instead of making them farm tombs for essences.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Because of people like you this game can't move forward. Everything you can't get it's a fruit and nobody has to taste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All the lb pet has is gold eyes... and some different hair... id rather watch documentaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

It's completely and utterly unfair for an overpowered pet (SnS) to be added to the game as an exclusive last year, and STS doesn't want to make that same mistake again. Cool. Except now, a year later, the elite like 25 people who haven't gotten banned or quit who still have SnS completely rule the pve LB and when you see an SnS used in pvp and you don't have a counter to the stacked pools, you leave the match entirely (if you're sane). It's about time that the regular players have something on par with SnS to at least have a chance to compete against the owners of SnS from last year.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

This ursoth is goood...

" free amazing vanity by simply running the event" lmao clearly this person just bought his vanity with gold or platnium . 2500 token within two weeks it's a uphill battle for average player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

First of all lol Vanities=utterly useless doesn't matter how OVER POWER and how GODLY it looks like lol. It doesn't make you any better base on STATS wise.

Secondly those squirrel are useless even for warrior because it absolutely have NO STATS what so ever beside the 20 primary and 100 armor and if you think the AA is over power. It's really not because these day in the AL world where now TOOR with 15% damage happy bonus is value at 1.5m and i'm positive everyone has a pet with 10% damage happy bonus and for that reason. That squirrels AA is useless because those NUTS that you pick up supposedly give the OWNER damage which is basically the same as if you have a pet with 10% bonus damage but for your PARTY that already have a pet with 10-15% damage happy bonus they DON'T receive any damage boost when picking up those NUTS except +10% speed lol.

oh and about SnS owning PVE leaderboard xD. Thats so not true. Not to brag or anything but Deviant Misfits guild has always been on top and dominated the Timed PVE leaderboard every season before SnS even existed.
    Last edited by twoxc; 08-07-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

18. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i dont think you are talking about AL...

2500 token isnt simple as you said. Energy essence drop rate less than other unvanted essences...

LB rewards never a good idea for me. also its not worth to farm with plat.

Crafting locked is nothing a win, no one opening that lockeds for a useles mythic pet.

Lag : almost everyone have lag after that update. So many player keep saying Lag Lag Lag. Also i am laging rarely, but in event its a painful ping goes 200 to 7000 my skills not going out of my char.

Tier rewards like joke.

Bosses easy, not a challenge.

The only positive thing is vanitys, and without free portal 2500 token makes it usefull.

Yes i posted a positive comment before only coz i liked vanity. But than changed mind, 2500 token without free portal AND with essence drop rate is a NEGATiVE.

Have fun who enjoy it. My friendlist and guild had onnline ppl on first hour of event. Than everyone gone back offline.

Probably players should farm 5-6 hour everyday for the 2500 free token. i do prefer buy it in auc and farm 8-10 hour in other maps for the buy vanity.

My point is in event just gold tier than event over for me
    Laughting at old dev posts about they are working for avesome news