Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
Imho it's not the best idea to release a new battle game/legends game every couple of months if you don't have the manpower/time to pay attention to all of them. Instead of fixing the pvp, you choose to spend the time to release another game which is more or less the same as the game before and is equally unbalanced. Now you have 2 unbalanced games, and instead of fixing them, you release a third game which ends up (surprisingly) unbalanced. Then you refuse to balance the 3 games claiming you have no time for that because you're working on a 4th game which, as we all know, is going to be unbalanced... Oh not to forget you threw in a couple of battle games. Wouldn't it be better to fix one game before moving to creating another one? I mean all you'll end up with now are 6 communities that constantly complain about how bad things are... Hmm how to fix this, right? Oh... Release another game.
I think the one thing you should consider is how well Arcane Legends is doing. If they can, "Get a big break" so to speak and start rolling in the cash, they can hire the manpower to take care of all their games. I'd say they've found that with AL. Also, when someone gets hooked on one game, like AL, there's a good chance they'll check out the other games and very well get hooked on them as well. All in all more games means the word spreads that STG and their games exist. This can be very beneficial for STG as a whole as well as for each individual game. I think at this point the risk is, "spreading themselves too thin" as the saying goes. Samhayne did mention in the past that if they'd have stuck to developing PL alone, they'd probably have gone under by now so it seems the multiple games strategy was their only option, or at least the smartest one.

Just another perspective to consider...