Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
I dont want to sound rude but u think all people deserved it bcoz this hasnt happened to u(from the bottom of my heart i hope it never does either)
I dont agree with u even 1% look at this
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ffle&p=2664894
This is my post bfore i got banned i posted this very happily nd confidently too bcoz i was 110/100% sure that there is no way a person like me can get banned bcoz i have not done even a single illegal thing in my 3 yrs al life
Bfore i got banned i believed in making posts like u....that who all hot banned deserve it but the moment i got banned...
My real life has fully changed nd i think of al the whole day nd also the promise which i had made to my guildies to return to pvp on 10th march nd i got banned on 9th so it seems hope less now nd my mentality has changed too about this issue
Pray to god it doesnt happen to u for no reason rather thn saying all people deserve it
Im myself against each nd everyone of the people who do illegal stuff in this game ruining al life of people like me (the innocent nd non plat ones)
But i dont like this either the fact tht people randomly get banned without investigation....

Nd i believe there is a detector or something which takes out meaning of words by combining them i say so bcoz at the time i got banned i was online nd bfore getting banned i was selling a gold loot weapon look at the phrase "selling gold" loot
I hope u understand .....
Nd i also hope i will get my acc back :'(
I tried best to explain myself dont take me wrong of being rude
I don't think you are rude at all, just an optimist. I do think there should be some transparency about the recent ban wave. That is interesting about what you believe triggered your ban. Should send your message to support with the day and time that you were selling that weapon and ask if that triggered it. Thanks for the input I really appreciated it. In no means do I mean YOU in particular are guilty, but in general terms the ones axed have brought it upon themselves.