Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Auction abuse/scam ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Auction manipulation

Many players are abusing auction spamming items.

Example:
    Let's say most people sell x999 Red eggs at 3k each
    Player 1 places 20 x1 red eggs individually at 2.5k each filling 5 pages of auction
    Player 2 places 20 x1 red eggs individually at 2k each.
    Player 3 places x999 red eggs at 1.9k each.

They are deceiving players into selling their items for less gold. For these type of events, we don't want to spend 3 minutes trying to figure out what is the real price people are offering their items. There are legitimate ways of merching, but I don't think this should be one of them.

Suggestion: Add a restriction of 5 minutes to use auction for people who abuse this behavior.

Please, don't hard punish these people because I'm pretty sure there must be at least 1 of them that doesn't know how to sell more than 1 item at a time or got lucky enough to sell the same item several times without the intention to manipulate the prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post

Example:
    Player 1 places 20 x1 red eggs individually at 2.5k each filling 5 pages of auction

They are deceiving players into selling their items for less gold. For these type of events, we don't want to spend 3 minutes trying to figure out what is the real price people are offering their items. There are legitimate ways of merching, but I don't think this should be one of them.

Suggestion: Add a restriction of 5 minutes to use auction for people who abuse this behavior.

Please, don't hard punish these people because I'm pretty sure there must be at least 1 of them that doesn't know how to sell more than 1 item at a time or got lucky enough to sell the same item several times without the intention to manipulate the prices.
    Not only 20 space sometimes i saw 50+ auc slot and they not using only 1 but 2-5 dummy characters have massive auc slot.

impossible they dont know what they doing 100% sure. its obvious they deciving the players o farmers

and this is not only ARLORIAN EGG EVENT they doing this every event there have Mats/items .

yes make some restrictions for 1-5mins or maybe limit put the same items like 5 pcs limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post

Example:

doesnt affect eggs selling , as those who wanna buy bulk will search cheapest by unit . and scroll down until you find eggs x100s .

it sorta helps you at the same time as other players have to scroll down also .otherwise those bulks of eggs will be sold so fast and quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    doesnt affect eggs selling , as those who wanna buy bulk will search cheapest by unit . and scroll down until you find eggs x100s .

it sorta helps you at the same time as other players have to scroll down also .otherwise those bulks of eggs will be sold so fast and quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    doesn't affect really? tell me that if u can hunt esssence and run in 15-19 hours/day xD
    because of that kind dirty trick prices will go down so fast. you think its is Worth it??

and not only happen in arlor evenr its happen to all have event items and craftable items etc.

Sent from my nokia 3210 using Tapatalk