Thread: Elite? You there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    I do pvp but I need elites too, esp atm.. oh ish, are you in game? lez talk there :3
    Yes , we have got a lot of pvp'ers too, but we play pvp for fun. Most of the time we farm fir stuff and in free times we make a group and land on TDM.
    I would say, for farming - Farming guild> Farming friends. Friends wont be onlibe everytime but there would be atleast 10+ everytime to run with you in a farming guild! You should choose one, farm or pvp PvP is boring tho as compared to pvp, same 2 places, same thing everytime(Fraline killed Ishxmeet) and again n again. Whats the fun? Lol , join the PvE world!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Yes , we have got a lot of pvp'ers too, but we play pvp for fun. Most of the time we farm fir stuff and in free times we make a group and land on TDM.
    I would say, for farming - Farming guild> Farming friends. Friends wont be onlibe everytime but there would be atleast 10+ everytime to run with you in a farming guild! You should choose one, farm or pvp PvP is boring tho as compared to pvp, same 2 places, same thing everytime(Fraline killed Ishxmeet) and again n again. Whats the fun? Lol , join the PvE world!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    true, well atm, i need to farm so i might join you guys, i need a lil help in elite, LOL. Hopefully elite will get fix so that alot of players will be interested by it again.

cute is just my cover