Default Skill Fails and Directional Thumb Pad Malfunctions
Hi,

I'm wondering if theres any know glitches for the directional controls because when im playing suddenly my toon begins to run left or right and when i lift my thumb i continue to run and the directional pad kinda flickers and keeps heading in that direction. Also recently, when i am charging a skill a player moves under the skill button im charging and the menu that displays the list of options, i.e. invite, join, message, etc comes onto my screen as if I touched his toon. Another concern is when im charging a skill and it fails as if my attack had been interrupted but it happens in towns and guildhall too.

I'm using an android galaxy tab A
On a wifi network (p.s. is ping a possible glitch)
My character is a mage and the skill effected mostly is gale force, but its happened with shield enuff times that Im convinced that theres a glitch in the controlls. Ive had an increased number of heal fails lately too in ESG.

These events i described usually occur in blood beach and have a tendency to act up more when im under heavy attack but they also occur when im alone.

I can't ever tell if its a glitch or my device, or perhaps caused by lag? But I've read theres been some glitches reported that I've experienced that the team has addressed, so i decided to share what ive observed in hope it will be addressed and repaired.

Tyvm for reading.