Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
First of all, removing the ability to switch skills is not buffing rogues. It is just nerfing warriors and mages (bigger nerf to the mages).

As warriors, you have an option. You do not need to give up an attack skill. Give up VB instead. Spec'ing a little INT won't hurt at all. Using mana pets won't hurt either i.e. Valkin, Samael. Try it out.

I appreciate your concerns and what not, but please, this is a thread discussing mage duels against warriors. Feel free to discuss your irrelevant opinions elsewhere, thank you.
Well if you nerf warriors and mages, it's no different than buffing rogues. No need to get technical with the definitions of buff and nerf.

Warrior without vb? It's exactly my point - you have to give up damage output for survivablility. As a rogue back in 27, it was impossible for a warrior to kill me without their vb active unless they stunlocked with ss and samael. Damage was just too low.

I see you misunderstood the whole point of my post, so I'll say again : damage < survivablility. Mages get wrecked when skill swapping gets 'fixed' because the damage output without 3 attack skills is just too low.

Also as alhunt said, it won't affect clashes that much. Mages are pretty deadly on clashes anyway. You would still be able to run 3 attack skills and give up heal in a clash, since warriors will be healing you.

So please take the time to re-read my post before you say something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk