Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Why should a handful of honest player,cheaters or bots be able to be the only ones that create black rings. For the longer time these handful of people were able to have a complete Monopoly on black rings. Just happens I have a pvp build I wanna try using a black rings but I should be able to create my own.

End the black ring monopoly/black market simple by adding black dragon to this event. Other event reward has been returned if I had to pick one set for retuning it would be black dragon this would help balance the game. There time when I can’t win pvp at certain level just cause person I’m fighting can create black ring and I can not. them owners had monopoly long enough they can create a powerful ring and sell it at the price they see fit.. if we can’t get black dragon then can I get a one of a kind custom armor set that allows me to create any items from vampire legend and bring them to pocket legend game so I can become rich and powerful because no one else can summon vampire legend items. (I could even host and encourage pvp event. Because I can make powerful items few other can create and most likely to win especially if I chose to only sell to my friends or the ones loyal to me) see what I mean just doesn’t seem fair. Oh I wouldn’t really mind having some vampire legend items bought over cause they do look cool.

Cripple black market / bots by ending discontinued

And if u really wanna send shock threw the bm just add all discontinued to the permanent market store. Continue allowing players to earn free version of the pets with point farming at same rate as Druid event. Just having event on a return schedule

So to add some numbers if someone sold I’m guessing but like black dragon for worth say 1.b from what I read here on black market that’s like 450 bucks the cheaters would lose out on returning discontinued to the game. That’s pretty good start until there a fix to bot gold farming.

And further more even with the new event tokens people cheaters I just realize just adapt and sell there whole account for real word money. Wave one on our events are way to easy I did tried with a level one with one other person be for I died I was level 9. If I was to do that more time I would be up to 75 we’re I can swap gear out for something else to last longer. Lower level waves should not get much xp or reward if there gonna be that easy and xp and reward should scale with level. Want bigger drops progress farther
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 01:42 PM.