Thread: Sts Fix Singe Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    You owned singe eh? Past tense. Meaning you never hatched it, and just want to profit on the rest of your eggs?

Scorch is what needs fixing, singe is fine.
    Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fixsinge View Post
    Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild.
    Serancha is a good GM, stop being so hypocritical, you judged her too fast as well.

And atleast her forum account is real ...post a time stamped ss of your character wearing singe and I'm sure people would take your request seriously (even if they disagree) because atm your posts make you look like a corrupted merchant (and a troll).
    Credits to Iady

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

why should i do what you tell me? serancha accused me first so shame on him. im not asking other player for buff. if dev ask me Ss ill do it.
    theres a bunch of corrupt merchant there in forum hunt em down. im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks
    If you dont want criticisms/other opinions pm a dev, we dont need this 'argument' on a public forum.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

why should i do what you tell me? serancha accused me first so shame on him. im not asking other player for buff. if dev ask me Ss ill do it.
    theres a bunch of corrupt merchant there in forum hunt em down. im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks

Lmao 3 people called you a merch before I posted. Check your facts, Sir Troll. And no shame on me or my guild. Everyone already knows I call it like I see it. It's part of my charm.

However, I have yet to see you say what you see wrong with singe, so obviously there is a major lack of credibility on your side.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

let the guy talk what he wants. you dont need credibilty when posting some thread. if moderator dont like it they will stop it. im not starting a fight but give people some space doin what they want is make them feel happy i guess. after all its already done said he quit. love peace.
    Last edited by calculates; 04-23-2014 at 03:03 PM.