Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior sucks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arry View Post
    Lol... Can't say ur name huh? That's because this scenario didnt happen. Ill gladly vs u I'm sure you know my ign. You can keep talkin crap n making up lies but the real players in this game know how it would go down.
    If i had a top mage gear n lost like a noob versus a claymore n emberglow ring war i too would convince myself the scenario never happened even though it did. So i don't blame at all your lack of memory. Mine is clear n i remember clearly u lost so badly i thought to be the mage with the highest dmg and dps i had ever seen ingame and play worser than Instant..you were darn underskilled. Maybe you got better now 1/2 months have passed so i cant comment on your current ability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nat King Aggrey View Post
    If i had a top mage gear n lost like a noob versus a claymore n emberglow ring war i too would convince myself the scenario never happened even though it did. So i don't blame at all your lack of memory. Mine is clear n i remember clearly u lost so badly i thought to be the mage with the highest dmg and dps i had ever seen ingame and play worser than Instant..you were darn underskilled. Maybe you got better now 1/2 months have passed so i cant comment on your current ability.
    Lol all this talk means nothing just pm me in game we can set up a vs if u like