Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
Wait why swift is being accused? swift didn't have any bug or glitch did swift bullied you? lol

Waiiiit, I swear it was a circulating bug that it had much more armour than it said. Anyway, even if it didn't, SnS (Squeakems 'n Squish) definitely did and a lot of players also used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
I'm not saying ban them, I'm saying revoke their XP
I wasn't here for the deary island thing (someone explain that to me sometime...)
But, with the latest glitch that people exploited to their advantage, the trade bug, the abusers were banned and the victims got their items back. With things like warrior sword proc/other things that don't cause harm to others/game as a whole, can hardly be compared to something that is the equivalent to botting for kills/flags in Pvp...
I'm not comparing it to botting dude? :s never once have I said botting is even acceptable lol. Revoking XP could be solution but if so, I seriously want to see all the other bugs that have been used within the past few months be reversed. Starting with the deary island exploiters losing every penny they gained from it.