Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    Lol the point of a mmorpg is character development not catching all the best Pokemon and having them pwn for you

But this is working for sts, so I don't see why they'd want to stop now and don't really blame them from a financial POV
    Yeah, if your objective is to make the greatest amount off money with no regard for the people you step on, gg. See bernie madoff.

Some people expect more. Some people hold themselves to higher standards.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post
    I think the idea that gives out the eggs to only 44 lbers itself was wrong, not the people who spent money and time on it.
    They spent their own effort on the egg, no reason to be insulted for that but deserve what they got(even the pet is not op as they expected).

It's your choice to spent plat or not, but should not complain about what you don't get from what you choose I think.
    And I respect their effort to make it on lb.
    I don't like that STS exploits their effort and support this way tho.
    Have not seen anyone complain about lbers, they got the Arcane pets that deserve their effort. And there are only 44 of it!!

What we are thinking is, why SnS owners are this rage for the new Arcane pet announcement which is the chance of the rest of players?

To obtain this new pet seems to take longer time + more effort + more money than SnS, we will not see this pet soon.

It's kinda narrow-minded and lack of spirit to rage out like this.

For, non-plat players, you have to work hard or enjoy what you have. This is the way, other games are similar to this, pay to be OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

If this pet was untradeable, it would be a nice gold sink, but anyway, I don't care. At least, some hardcore farmer guys who will have a recipe will be able to get some money from crafting Nekros for rich guys, who provide them with Singes (if they trust him).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Expansion is what i was looking for but a pet?
    Time is more valuable than gold. You can get more gold, but you cannot get more time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Wait, why are you with your wealth any more deserving than the guy with only 10m? You think they'll be able to buy singe and craft? Sounds a bit selfish that you think YOU should be able to compete but not others. What percentage of players do you think can afford a samael... or even a singe? So consider that before you complain about how "unfair" it is for people to have op pets in PVP.

Everyone had a chance at leader boards. If you don't think they did, you should have voiced your opinion to sts, before ursoth. I don't know if you did. Did you? It's not the players fault sts choose to have a ridiculous leader board competition. You're completely blaming them. That's jealousy talking.

BTW, weren't you on the leaderboard? At least for a short time?
    So you still didn't answer my question... Lol.

I actual did bring this up before that It's not fair for 44 people to get the best pet in the game because they have no lifes and buy plat. Im not jealous lol I'm happy to have life where you get sleep and do real life things which is why I gave up on the lbs top 10 on the second day.

And wtf are you talking about?? I'm saying that nekro should be easier to craft for everyone, not just me..

I don't know if you own SnS or not but it's obvious that your rich and want to rule the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

What if STS listen and change or give up this announcement?
    Answer: new group of players are raging especially players who bought Singe's egg today.
    :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I reckon a contest will be announced to get a chance at Singe/Nekro egg. Hope it's not a 30 day contest to post a specific picture per day...ZZzzzz

I don't understand how this undead whelp fits in with Tindirin storyline, maybe STS prepping us for the next expansion ~ necro-based.
    Last edited by Waheedski; 07-25-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ioooz View Post
    If this pet were announced a month... two months from now. There wouldn't be any rage. The fact that it came 3 days... DAYS. After the most expensive pet ever hits the market...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

If this pet were announced a month... two months from now. There wouldn't be any rage. The fact that it came 3 days... DAYS. After the most expensive pet ever hits the market...
    Since you keep saying it came out 3 days after SnS I hope sts adds nekro to the game today. Then it would be 3 days after

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    So you still didn't answer my question... Lol.

I actual did bring this up before that It's not fair for 44 people to get the best pet in the game because they have no lifes and buy plat. Im not jealous lol I'm happy to have life where you get sleep and do real life things which is why I gave up on the lbs top 10 on the second day.

And wtf are you talking about?? I'm saying that nekro should be easier to craft for everyone, not just me..

I don't know if you own SnS or not but it's obvious that your rich and want to rule the game.
    Uhmmm Nekro requires an arcane egg to craft. One that is currently selling for 40m+. I don't care if you made it a button click to craft, 80% of players will NEVER have that kind of gold.

As for you question, I didn't answer, because it doesn't matter. I never once said SnS should be all p owerfull for all time. Or even for next season. There are still several month (i'm guessing 6) left in THIS season. If STS would have waited 4 months THEN made this announcement, it wouldn't alienate SnS owners nearly as much. The fact that its only been 4 days since the eggs were released... well.

Having an older arcange egg as an ingredient is a poor and uncalculated idea. I don't think STS understands how something seemingly small causes such a great ripple affect. And how it makes people rage.

I know several people that looted singe over the event and sold between 9-12m. Now, the egg is selling for 40m+. Those people are screwed, and the merchs that bought them are rich. All from STS placing a few words in a text box and hitting "Save". Lets not even talk about those that have hatched the egg that are going to be screwed by it. If STS DOES re-egg, gg, you just introduced about 100 of the most op pets right back into the game. Or at least the major portion of the most op pet in al history.

BTw, I am not rich. I do not want to rule anything. I do not have SnS, I do not even have singe. For me, this is not even within the scope of the game. Rather the mindset that STS follows, and their apparent disregard or ignorance to how these things affect the game.

Since you keep saying it came out 3 days after SnS I hope sts adds nekro to the game today. Then it would be 3 days after
    The announcement. Did I say the egg came out? Can you link it? As I've already state on numerous occasions, the announcement is just as bad as the pet itself. If you want an explanation, I can do that.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-25-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Announcement is made but Nekro is not here yet, SnS users can stay OP for months.
    But if announcement was made later, there are more singe users, sellers complaint.

If you are talking about the price, you can still sell the egg in high price but not 100m, is that what u r raging for?
    :-))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Uhmmm Nekro requires an arcane egg to craft. One that is currently selling for 40m+. I don't care if you made it a button click to craft, 80% of players will NEVER have that kind of gold.

As for you question, I didn't answer, because it doesn't matter. I never once said SnS should be all p owerfull for all time. Or even for next season. There are still several month (i'm guessing 6) left in THIS season. If STS would have waited 4 months THEN made this announcement, it wouldn't alienate SnS owners nearly as much. The fact that its only been 4 days since the eggs were released... well.

Having an older arcange egg as an ingredient is a poor and uncalculated idea. I don't think STS understands how something seemingly small causes such a great ripple affect. And how it makes people rage.

I know several people that looted singe over the event and sold between 9-12m. Now, the egg is selling for 40m+. Those people are screwed, and the merchs that bought them are rich. All from STS placing a few words in a text box and hitting "Save". Lets not even talk about those that have hatched the egg that are going to be screwed by it. If STS DOES re-egg, gg, you just introduced about 100 of the most op pets right back into the game. Or at least the major portion of the most op pet in al history.

BTw, I am not rich. I do not want to rule anything. I do not have SnS, I do not even have singe. For me, this is not even within the scope of the game. Rather the mindset that STS follows, and their apparent disregard or ignorance to how these things affect the game.

The announcement. Did I say the egg came out? Can you link it? As I've already state on numerous occasions, the announcement is just as bad as the pet itself. If you want an explanation, I can do that.
    I've been selling singes under 11m for weeks do you see me complaining? The problem is that people are starting to over price it like the arcane shard! Do you know how hard it is for non-plat buyers to get gold! To be a good endgames you need around 250mil now.

I've already explained ways for sts to fix it in my general dicussion thread so I won't explain then here.

I'll explain to you why the announcement isn't as bad as the pet in a quick way so you can understand

The announcement only affects the market of singe. But that's all it affects right now. Shady and surge is being used in pvp as we speak and demolishing every guild out there.

Until nekro is released into the game the info about it has no affect an us, unless you've been hoarding singe eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Announcement is made but Nekro is not here yet, SnS users can stay OP for months.
    But if announcement was made later, there are more singe users, sellers complaint.

If you are talking about the price, you can still sell the egg in high price but not 100m, is that what u r raging for?
    Exactly. I don't understand why the rich people are so mad lol now they have 2 pets to kill everyone with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Dd they realize this pet is too op and scrap it yet?

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Firstly... read what I wrote. I don't have any of the eggs. Singe should NEVER have been a part of this. AND the announcment should have been made much later.

I don't know how long you've been playing AL. But I've been playing since the beginning. I know how the forums work. And I know how the games work. When this announcment went down, all the forum merchs rushed in game and bought up singe eggs for cheap. Maybe even for 11-12m because that was a "great sell price". We've already seen a number of examples of this.

"Arlors are coming back"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"
    "Mythic weapons will not come from locked crates"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"... "buybuybuy"... "oh we changed our mind again"

Its a trend. THIS is what I'm raging about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Firstly... read what I wrote. I don't have any of the eggs. Singe should NEVER have been a part of this. AND the announcment should have been made much later.

I don't know how long you've been playing AL. But I've been playing since the beginning. I know how the forums work. And I know how the games work. When this announcment went down, all the forum merchs rushed in game and bought up singe eggs for cheap. Maybe even for 11-12m because that was a "great sell price". We've already seen a number of examples of this.

"Arlors are coming back"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"
    "Mythic weapons will not come from locked crates"... "Sellsellsell"... "oh, we changed our mind"... "buybuybuy"... "oh we changed our mind again"

Its a trend. THIS is what I'm raging about.
    Ok, ok, calm down.
    Remiem has made a threat, they gonna change it.
    Hope no more new ragers.
    Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

The announcement only affects the market of singe. But that's all it affects right now. Shady and surge is being used in pvp as we speak and demolishing every guild out there.
    For you, as a rich merch (that probably has no problem scooping up these eggs), no sweat off your back. I'm sure you're loving this. I've dealt with you in game before though. So I know how it works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Have not seen anyone complain about lbers, they got the Arcane pets that deserve their effort. And there are only 44 of it!!

What we are thinking is, why SnS owners are this rage for the new Arcane pet announcement which is the chance of the rest of players?

To obtain this new pet seems to take longer time + more effort + more money than SnS, we will not see this pet soon.

For, non-plat players, you have to work hard or enjoy what you have. This is the way, other games are similar to this, pay to be OP.

Let's say special edition iPhone 6 will be released in a month and you heard it will be much better than iPhone 6. So you decided to do extra part time job at night to make money to buy it.
    After the all hard work you bought the phone! But it's not that great as you expected(only has bigger screen and better cam) and Apple announced iPhone 7 with super awesome specs will be released soon after 3 days you bought.
    What would you say to Apple?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's say special edition iPhone 6 will be released in a month and you heard it will be much better than iPhone 6. So you decided to do extra part time job at night to make money to buy it.
    After the all hard work you bought the phone! But it's not that great as you expected(only has bigger screen and better cam) and Apple announced iPhone 7 with super awesome specs will be released soon after 3 days you bought.
    STS will need you to work with them, so they won't make any mistake. And Rare, too.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

I need to eat Apple.
    Nuff said.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post: