Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arcanite Fields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    I know a lot of players who farm the event, sell the items in auc and make millions in a single day. A few guild already has the new guildhall with one week to spare, you think they got it just from farming? No. Ofc they bought some materials from players or auction. This event has been a huge help to players that can't find a party for rahab.
    All you do is collect resources, kill mobs, kill boss and that doesn't even require a single piece of kraken to be done. You also get tokens which you can exchange for gold chests or recipes that can be sold for millions. So I don't know what you're complaining about in event.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk
    I really don t see any player from my guild that play the event. We are 1.3k players in guild and 20 players are active and farm catacombs or rahab/gauntlet. Plus who buy the items from event? I see for days recipes/ materials staying in the auction. Who need them? We have 20 guilds in arcane legends, and i don t think guild leaders can afford buy the new guildhall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    I really don t see any player from my guild that play the event. We are 1.3k players in guild and 20 players are active and farm catacombs or rahab/gauntlet. Plus who buy the items from event? I see for days recipes/ materials staying in the auction. Who need them? We have 20 guilds in arcane legends, and i don t think guild leaders can afford buy the new guildhall.
    Your guild doesn't really represent all the players al has to offer, does it? I'm in a guild with 50 players and only like 3-5 of us have kraken items. A lot of them plays the event and made millions off of it.
    Players like me who wants to craft the new guildhall buys the item from auction and yes I also buy the recipes I want.
    20 guilds in the game? Seriously what game have you been playing. Everyday I see more than 20 different guilds.
    If your guildmates prefer to run rahab/catacombs then good for them they have gears that allow them to do so but this event is friendly to ALL players with or without kraken items. So what is there really to complain about?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Your guild doesn't really represent all the players al has to offer, does it? I'm in a guild with 50 players and only like 3-5 of us have kraken items. A lot of them plays the event and made millions off of it.
    Players like me who wants to craft the new guildhall buys the item from auction and yes I also buy the recipes I want.
    20 guilds in the game? Seriously what game have you been playing. Everyday I see more than 20 different guilds.
    If your guildmates prefer to run rahab/catacombs then good for them they have gears that allow them to do so but this event is friendly to ALL players with or without kraken items. So what is there really to complain about?

My guild is ranked 3rd in game. Since expansion come out i saw max 20 people online that farm catacombs. Who run event to craft his guildhall? Are you serious? 20 new guild, no way all of them are so rich that they can buy a guildhall worth 500m. Hahaha so you must be crazy. Your guild has 50 members? So all of you farm the event to make your guildhall? You wasting your time, my love. You need at least few months make it hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

My guild is ranked 3rd in game. Since expansion come out i saw max 20 people online that farm catacombs. Who run event to craft his guildhall? Are you serious? 20 new guild, no way all of them are so rich that they can buy a guildhall worth 500m. Hahaha so you must be crazy. Your guild has 50 members? So all of you farm the event to make your guildhall? You wasting your time, my love. You need at least few months make it hahaha
    Congrats on the ranking. How many ranked guilds do you think have NEW PLAYERS. And why would anyone that is able to run rahab/hedo and catacombs choose to run event? Use your brain for once.
    They won't be able to craft guildhall yes but they can sell the materials to those who wants to craft.
    A month? Well bad news buddy, a guild with 50 members did it within a week.
    The only thing I waste my time with is talking with a clown like you who really has no point in all of the things you said.
    This should be my last reply to you unless you can make good arguments.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Congrats on the ranking. How many ranked guilds do you think have NEW PLAYERS. And why would anyone that is able to run rahab/hedo and catacombs choose to run event? Use your brain for once.
    They won't be able to craft guildhall yes but they can sell the materials to those who wants to craft.
    A month? Well bad news buddy, a guild with 50 members did it within a week.
    The only thing I waste my time with is talking with a clown like you who really has no point in all of the things you said.
    This should be my last reply to you unless you can make good arguments.

Nah you out of this world. This event is for a low number of players, so kraken items will drop less when an active event is up. So many people aren t interested in it, even there are 1-2 players who buy items for their guild. So to run a game you need players, to have players you need events for high demand, not for you, the guildhall leader lol lmaooooo. What would you choose, active event or boring event with 10 players running it?

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i don t think guild leaders can afford buy the new guildhall.
    @adf, if you just read the wiki you would realise a guild hall only costs around 100m, which is currently less than a kraken weapon, + active guilds will most likely donate to the guild leader to help buy it.

https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Halls
    ; )

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki