Thread: Cyber Quests question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

It chains from the rare spawn shadow quest giver in crush the keeper. ORDER:
    1.) 100 Totem's = Cyber Armor.
    2.) 50 Shard's = Cyber Helm.
    3.) Free 25 Shadow Prisoners = Cyber Weapon.
    4.) Collect 5 Shadow Essence from Small Magic Shadows or sometimes tall shadows with big arms (fat bulky ones never drop). = Cyber Sheild.
    5.) Talk to Ellie in Forest Haven and enjoy a free Cyber Sheild. Hurry up and get it because this is a limitted time exploit, they will be adding a different way to collect the doll in the future if you collected the reward before the doll was out.

Yes you may only do one at a time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    It chains from the rare spawn shadow quest giver in crush the keeper. ORDER:
    1.) 100 Totem's = Cyber Armor.
    2.) 50 Shard's = Cyber Helm.
    3.) Free 25 Shadow Prisoners = Cyber Weapon.
    4.) Collect 5 Shadow Essence from Small Magic Shadows or sometimes tall shadows with big arms (fat bulky ones never drop). = Cyber Sheild.
    5.) Talk to Ellie in Forest Haven and enjoy a free Cyber Sheild. Hurry up and get it because this is a limitted time exploit, they will be adding a different way to collect the doll in the future if you collected the reward before the doll was out.

Yes you may only do one at a time.
    Thanks for the heads up. Today I finished the totems now lets hope the rest of the quests are faster. I will get the doll and if Ellie gives me another I will take rift.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird