Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Battleground Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Hey neat... so about that pve aspect of the game, can we have the community goal "magically" reached so us players can play the season's content? Would be much appreciated.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Hey neat... so about that pve aspect of the game, can we have the community goal "magically" reached so us players can play the season's content? Would be much appreciated.
    Sorry to admit but I know I'm not alone in saying that I am completely bored with the Mausoleum Map runs by now and have joined many of my good friends in not even bothering to play lately. In the last weeks I have only been logging in to craft, check the CS, and say hello to a few friends though these days Line Chat allows us to stay in touch outside of the game so really no need to log in and ....sigh... this Community Goal is never going to be reached as players stop playing due to boredom and the extreme tedious nature of having to run these maps incessantly. The community goal takes so long that all the great gold making items we all got excited about have depreciated in value so much that I find running the Mausoleum maps not worth my time, pots, pet food, lix, and after reaching the Elite Lightbearer status 2 months ago or so, it's just not worth my time to play those maps and has become something I have to force myself to do instead of the fun exciting runs we all laughed through the first billion times we ran the new maps. Now, it's just work!
    Please change or speed up the community goal before all of the wonderful friends I have made stop logging in altogether. I know I am not alone in expressing these concerns about the extreme length of time it's taking to reach this Community Goal. I haven't seen some of the awesome players I was running the Mausoleum maps with everyday for points and farming in weeks because most have stopped logging in, deciding to just go play another game until Stage 4 is reached and Mausoleum 5 is available to enjoy!!
    I must say, at this rate there won't be anyone around to actually participate in Battlegrounds.

On a positive note, great job on the Battlegrounds as I'm sure everyone who is still around will be very excited to see the release of a new and more challenging venue for PvP!! I pray this breathes new life into the game and gives everyone something to look forward to now when logging into Arcane Legends.
    Arcane Legends has been an extraordinary experience and a central meeting place for players from all over the world to come together for many years now, forging many relationships that will last a lifetime and would never have been possible without the longevity of this fabulous game! I am grateful for being a part of this experience.

Msleo

(Much love to my best friend forever, Ceo)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: