Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's Halloween in Dark Legends!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

By what you're saying, it sounds like the only way to satisfy the veteran players is to alienate the newer players, which is ridiculous. I mean, I get that older players want to have some things be unique and exclusive to them, but there has to be some middle ground with that.

In the game's current state, there is no incentive for any new player to stick about, prices are absurdly high, drop rates are terrible and alot of the "good" items no longer drop anyway. It used to be plausible to work to save up for the nicer items in game, but now it's just... not. There are many, many things in game that are just straight up out of a normal players reach.

I think it'd be best to bring back stuff that used to drop (basically anything that can be sold/traded freely between players) and leave the old plat items, level cap awards etc, so the vet players still have something special to separate themselves from the rest, while giving everyone else a fairer chance at getting some nice stuff and just generally, y'know, a reason to play the game.
    Last edited by Staberella; 10-30-2014 at 07:08 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staberella For This Useful Post: