Thread: Please make this change to push pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    i understand what youre saying 10000000%.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Yeah man this wouldn’t affect gale at all. The only change i’m requesting is that these pushes from push pets get blocked by stun shields (nekro, jug, shield, razor, etc) so there is a way to counteract them and you aren’t getting tossed around map or locked in place without being able to do anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Yeah man this wouldn’t affect gale at all. The only change i’m requesting is that these pushes from push pets get blocked by stun shields (nekro, jug, shield, razor, etc) so there is a way to counteract them and you aren’t getting tossed around map or locked in place without being able to do anything about it

your not reading what i said properly nor have you tested what i said too. if you did you would understand its a "universal mechanic" pets are not the only ones that can do this mobs can too.

give it a shot you should understand.

and at the end if you dont come to a understanding of what i said that is because you dont want to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    your not reading what i said properly nor have you tested what i said too. if you did you would understand its a "universal mechanic" pets are not the only ones that can do this mobs can too.

give it a shot you should understand.

and at the end if you dont come to a understanding of what i said that is because you dont want to.

Would stun shields (nek, jug, etc) blocking pushes not resolve your problem as well? Thats what i’m asking for.. what you’re saying about mage gale or “teleport” skills is a whole different topic bro… it wouldn’t affect mage gale in any way but it would resolve your problem with getting bugged in shuyal.. anyways what you’re saying is a completely different topic, i’m not asking or talking about any of that.

I think my resolution to the problem I mentioned perfectly balanced. Have stun blocking shields (nek, jug, etc) block pushes as well… if you disagree feel free to tell me why.

For anyone who doesn’t know what i’m talking about: enter a 1v1 duel vs a leveled up push pet (antonio, noe, gourdy, churro, lupe, etc) and try to walk around while they are pushing you. It cancels your movement input and has no counter, you can’t do anything about it. Now imagine 4 of those stacking locking you in place in a 4v4, theres nothing you can do about it.