Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PVP Twink Best Level

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    But at 56 it's not like it's a low level player who doesn't know what they're getting into once they join a PVP room.
    Does not really matter there are players who ONLY hunts undergeared in both twinks and endgame why do you keep suggesting 56 to every twink thread btw just curious.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    First just like what he said i have the right to state my opinion, 2nd thats not even my ss i found it in the same thread he was trolling about twinks.
    well as you said I can state my opinion too...so....*dab* *whip nae nae*
    Now watch me Whip

😜
    👊/||\_
    _/¯ ¯\_

Now watch me Nae Nae

👋
    \ 😳
    || \_
    _/¯ ¯\_

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Does not really matter there are players who ONLY hunts undergeared in both twinks and endgame why do you keep suggesting 56 to every twink thread btw just curious.
    The majority of 56 players are geared to a certain extent (arc ring and such) since everything is pretty cheap these days anyways, also, I suggest 56 because in my opinion endgame is the best, though honestly endgame is quite boring now IMO since the nerfs were added, since there's little to no use for a rogue in clash. Seeing as this a public forum, I'm allowed the right to state my opinion as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    well as you said I can state my opinion too...so....*dab* *whip nae nae*
    Now watch me Whip

��
    ��/||\_
    _/¯ ¯\_

Now watch me Nae Nae

��
    \ ��
    || \_
    _/¯ ¯\_
    First of all that quote was not to you, 2nd i know he can state his opinion but I'm asking what is the reason him to always suggest endgame for twink threads

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The majority of 56 players are geared to a certain extent (arc ring and such) since everything is pretty cheap these days anyways, also, I suggest 56 because in my opinion endgame is the best, though honestly endgame is quite boring now IMO since the nerfs were added, since there's little to no use for a rogue in clash. Seeing as this a public forum, I'm allowed the right to state my opinion as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules.
    Well there are players who only hunt undergeared ones and leave when geared joins thats almost in every bracket and i did not say that you can not state your opinion but its annoying to keep suggesting endgame to almost every thread that asks for twink bracket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Well there are players who only hunt undergeared ones and leave when geared joins thats almost in every bracket and i did not say that you can not state your opinion but its annoying to keep suggesting endgame to almost every thread that asks for twink bracket.
    Well, those players are generally considered trash and if they get into a clash they're always the first to be swapped. Also, if the person is looking for a good Pvp lvl I feel like I might as well state the one that I feel is best.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well, those players are generally considered trash and if they get into a clash they're always the first to be swapped. Also, if the person is looking for a good Pvp lvl I feel like I might as well state the one that I feel is best.
    Yeah they usually get swapped out but in twink it takes long enough to swap a new player out because they do not even know how, but those are also players though even though they are undergeared "trash" is not the right term. They are in every bracket and endgame PVP is almost dead now even 46 is more active, ctf is completely dead and all what i find in TDM is stack tanks so it would be more fun to choose a low level twink now and level to endgame once its alive again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Yeah they usually get swapped out but in twink it takes long enough to swap a new player out because they do not even know how, but those are also players though even though they are undergeared "trash" is not the right term. They are in every bracket and endgame PVP is almost dead now even 46 is more active, ctf is completely dead and all what i find in TDM is stack tanks so it would be more fun to choose a low level twink now and level to endgame once its alive again
    Endgame is dead since lots of rogues used to be viable in Pvp at endgame but now they don't get called to clash, thus resulting in less PVP games since you're gonna want mages/tanks only it would seem @ endgame currently.
    #RIPendgamePVP2013-2015
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Endgame is better deal with it, people know more of their classes, a lvl 56 mage will have made many more experiences as to how his class works than a lvl 10 mage, therefore the food, noobs, newbies entering pvp is restricted to a minimum in comparison to twinks. Also clashes are more challenging and fast paced.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Endgame is better deal with it, people know more of their classes, a lvl 56 mage will have made many more experiences as to how his class works than a lvl 10 mage, therefore the food, noobs, newbies entering pvp is restricted to a minimum in comparison to twinks. Also clashes are more challenging and fast paced.
    Fast paced is a bit exaggerated with these nerfs, feels like I'm playing @ lvl 26 again ffs
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    People know more at lvl 56? Lmao good one. Ive seen endgamers come to twinks who didnt even know nekro shield had a cooldown. He said at endgame people just spam it. Not to mention some people have been twinking long before many endgamers started pvp. So who has more experience as to how his class works then? And if endgamers are so much more experienced with the different classes how come when endgamers went to twinks for the tournament they lost to other twinks? And considering it costs farm more to be a maxed endgamer, there will be a lot more food, noobs, newbies in comparison to a maxed endgamer than for twinks.

Juggernaut and mashing AA followed by axe throw is definitely more challenging than twinks. Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    People know more at lvl 56? Lmao good one. Ive seen endgamers come to twinks who didnt even know nekro shield had a cooldown. He said at endgame people just spam it. Not to mention some people have been twinking long before many endgamers started pvp. So who has more experience as to how his class works then? And if endgamers are so much more experienced with the different classes how come when endgamers went to twinks for the tournament they lost to other twinks? And considering it costs farm more to be a maxed endgamer, there will be a lot more food, noobs, newbies in comparison to a maxed endgamer than for twinks.

Juggernaut and mashing AA followed by axe throw is definitely more challenging than twinks. Lmao
    If endgamers had beaten career twinks in that tournament you'd still be hearing endgamers laugh about that, using that logic I guess the same team could lvl up to 56 and beat the same team at endgame?? Oez isn't saying that all endgamers are experienced, cuz they're not, there's nabs at every bracket ofc, but any decent endgamer knows their class like the back of their hand and knows how to utilize pets/skills for the best outcome.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If endgamers had beaten career twinks in that tournament you'd still be hearing endgamers laugh about that, using that logic I guess the same team could lvl up to 56 and beat the same team at endgame?? Oez isn't saying that all endgamers are experienced, cuz they're not, there's nabs at every bracket ofc, but any decent endgamer knows their class like the back of their hand and knows how to utilize pets/skills for the best outcome.
    Does it mean that twinks no nothing about their class? At least warrior stack is killable in twinks using curse mage unlike 56 most games are stacking warriors with sword that shows alot about their class yes.
    All levels has newbies.
    Back to the main topic just state ur fav twink bracket
    I recommend 10

15. The Following User Says Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Does it mean that twinks no nothing about their class? At least warrior stack is killable in twinks using curse mage unlike 56 most games are stacking warriors with sword that shows alot about their class yes.
    All levels has newbies.
    Back to the main topic just state ur fav twink bracket
    I recommend 10
    You could wipe tank stacks at 31-46, I honestly don't know about 56 since I haven't played much at all since I find the current "balance" fairly unbalanced. Though at endgame it made more sense to use a clock Mage over curse Mage^^
    Also, I'm not trying to say that twinks don't know how to play or anything of the sort.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You could wipe tank stacks at 31-46, I honestly don't know about 56 since I haven't played much at all since I find the current "balance" fairly unbalanced. Though at endgame it made more sense to use a clock Mage over curse Mage^^
    Also, I'm not trying to say that twinks don't know how to play or anything of the sort.
    You recommed him to go 56 so you should know about it, anyways endgame should be 56 not 31-46 no? And curse is more useful than clock for mage @ twink
    Back to the main topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

You recommed him to go 56 so you should know about it, anyways endgame should be 56 not 31-46 no? And curse is more useful than clock for mage @ twink
    Back to the main topic.
    I was referring to those levels when they were "endgame", I recommend 56 purely because it's endgame, as someone who plays MMOs for the sole purpose of leveling up to the highest level, grinding to get the best gear, and then using said gear to PVP/Farm for profit, as people do in most real MMOs, I feel like twinking is taking away from the MMO roots and simply giving more experienced players to prey on inexperienced players without having to worry about things like gear progression (lol@gear progression anyways though in AL), while I do realize that twinking is a widely accepted thing in the "Legends" games, I still see it as a traditional MMO player sees it, strong players picking on newer players.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post

sorry mate but endgamers don't spam nekro shield. There are so many foods at twink level who can level up to endgame and can say that the same thing "We just spam pet and autos in twink level".
    So not true!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

nice question to start a drama Lets we all discuss about it generally

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Twink VS Endgame!
    Round 1,254,569,126,112,021

*Sits on the couch and grabs popcorn*

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Atanasov View Post
    I wanted to start a twink.
    What is the best level for twinking , i mean most active. I was thinking of level 16. I have like 7m so i think im good .
    After read all comment, still wanna play twink (or pvp)? XD