Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Complete list of current bugs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Neither the mobs nor the boss in elite lmm do damage. You can stand there with no gear and not get hurt

On another note, I was running normal nordr and kraken maps looking for bael and krunch. I was using /partyinvite 000 (or whatever you call it these days) and found krunch. I did /partyleave, partied up some guildies, but it wouldn't let them join even thoughh I was the only one in the map. I knew this happened in timed runs but is this a bug in normal maps? I hadn't started the boss yet so it wasn't anything like that
    Last edited by Woundedwarrior; 08-29-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedwarrior View Post
    Neither the mobs nor the boss in elite lmm do damage. You can stand there with no gear and not get hurt

On another note, I was running normal nordr and kraken maps looking for bael and krunch. I was using /partyinvite 000 (or whatever you call it these days) and found krunch. I did /partyleave, partied up some guildies, but it wouldn't let them join even thoughh I was the only one in the map. I knew this happened in timed runs but is this a bug in normal maps? I hadn't started the boss yet so it wasn't anything like that
    LMM is special since it has its own timer in normal mode and higher AI level cap than the rest of the campaign. Probably a bug if you're in the right one, elite mobs should have been doing at least some slight damage.

On the second issue, breaking party inside a map is locking anyone not in map outside of it forever. If you didn't partyleave but instead invited people in your party, they would be able to join normally.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    LMM is special since it has its own timer in normal mode and higher AI level cap than the rest of the campaign. Probably a bug if you're in the right one, elite mobs should have been doing at least some slight damage.

On the second issue, breaking party inside a map is locking anyone not in map outside of it forever. If you didn't partyleave but instead invited people in your party, they would be able to join normally.
    Yes it was in elite LMM. No damage at all. Feel free to test it yourself to make sure it's not just me.

And thanks for the clarification on the second part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

there is one more bug I would like to report, it is related to Wrath Pet happiness bonus.

According to what is written on the game, Wrath is supposed to give +20 DEX, +20 INT, 6% Crit and 10% Damage. But it is not adding any Crit points to my character, so there is a problem there that needs to be fixed.

It is my first time reporting a bug, so any recommendations are welcome on how to get this bug fixed.

Thank you