Thread: 10million vanity and 25million vanity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cons View Post
    Here's a small tip: Don't Buy it. Spend it on Max Gear instead of wasting your gold for a vanity.
    Max gear is would become quite useless after few expansions and level increases but vanity remains same price even though they are non trade able. You can't really expect max gear to carry you till forever but you will always look lavish with the vanity. My gm bought the 25m one and it looks amazing gold platted. I want one too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Max gear is would become quite useless after few expansions and level increases but vanity remains same price even though they are non trade able. You can't really expect max gear to carry you till forever but you will always look lavish with the vanity. My gm bought the 25m one and it looks amazing gold platted. I want one too
    Vanity cant help u play or farm now can it?! u sound like one of those ppl who would sit in town broke after. nah 25m too easy man it should be 100m

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Piranha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
    Vanity cant help u play or farm now can it?! u sound like one of those ppl who would sit in town broke after. nah 25m too easy man it should be 100m
    Last time StS made a 100m anything MASSIVE scamming commenced, and it was quickly removed. They could at least make the vanities stashable. :/
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    Last time StS made a 100m anything MASSIVE scamming commenced, and it was quickly removed. They could at least make the vanities stashable. :/
    That doesnt make sense if u read n understand the comment. those used to b titles bruh. u cant scam a 100m bound vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

That doesnt make sense if u read n understand the comment. those used to b titles bruh. u cant scam a 100m bound vanity.
    Im saying that anything that costs that much could cause massive scamming to return. Regardless if its a title or a bound item.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    Im saying that anything that costs that much could cause massive scamming to return. Regardless if its a title or a bound item.
    Lol it wont cause scam lol, title is different in a vanity, a midas or goldfinger title is just need 100m in inventory, but a vanity worth 35m you need to spend it, and its bound, dude it already exist lol, what i want is just to put an aps on it, no one will force you to buy or not, it depend on if you want an aps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blank119 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    Lol it wont cause scam lol, title is different in a vanity, a midas or goldfinger title is just need 100m in inventory, but a vanity worth 35m you need to spend it, and its bound, dude it already exist lol, what i want is just to put an aps on it, no one will force you to buy or not, it depend on if you want an aps
    Nice, someone with sense who gets the point! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    You didn't even understand my post. -_-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That's not what he meant. He meant people scammed others trying to get that Midas touch title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Payed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

if a player can afford 25 m worth of vanity, the chances are they already have best gear equipped. You dont need max gear to farm or play. it cost less than 1k gold to buy some cheap 61 gear which are okayish.