Thread: Opinions on new arcane sword vs aegis?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Hey ard. Have you compared your skill damage of Dusk claymore potency to the new lvl 66 arcane sword or aegis? So my skill damage for skyward smash with Dusk claymore potency is 6524 - 8150 which is almost 1500 to 2000 higher than new lvl 66 arcane sword. How does that translate to damage output strictly speaking?......factoring in the damage per tick of the Procs of the arcane weapons which the legendary weapon doesn't have.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 07-18-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Hey ard. Have you compared your skill damage of Dusk claymore potency to the new lvl 66 arcane sword or aegis? So my skill damage for skyward smash with Dusk claymore potency is 6524 - 8150 which is almost 1500 to 2000 higher than new lvl 66 arcane sword. How does that translate to damage output strictly speaking?......factoring in the damage per tick of the Procs of the arcane weapons which the legendary weapon doesn't have.
    I don't have that much damage with the claymore (at least not unbuffed and without active vb). Here is what i have:

I don't think you will miss the proc damage much, but you will miss 2 awakening slots and lot's of armor.