Thread: For the new cap 81 In PL my ideas (Hopefully)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Its funny, No matter how good you are, the fact is. Somebody will be better than you, ur using no pce ring (i assume), so thats an auto cue for all pallies/str/anything tbh to rush you. No.2 you use swift, lust > swift TALON, 3. This <-- is a dex set, go str &/or bear if you want to earn a reputation (for wearing some gear and rushing noobs & teaming the more skillful ppl).
    My philosophy: dont go endgame without a ring, if this ring is not 3pc, go pally or bear, or have the fact that 3pc is UNBELIEVABLY better than 2pc looming over you like a plate of steamy hot sh** waiting to drop all over you as soon as any opponent manages to hit 2-3 shots &/or dodges 2-3 skills.
    this my friend, along with the illogical 100% hit+ (which isnt really 100%), is pvp logic.
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Its funny, No matter how good you are, the fact is. Somebody will be better than you, ur using no pce ring (i assume), so thats an auto cue for all pallies/str/anything tbh to rush you. No.2 you use swift, lust > swift TALON, 3. This <-- is a dex set, go str &/or bear if you want to earn a reputation (for wearing some gear and rushing noobs & teaming the more skillful ppl).
    My philosophy: dont go endgame without a ring, if this ring is not 3pc, go pally or bear, or have the fact that 3pc is UNBELIEVABLY better than 2pc looming over you like a plate of steamy hot sh** waiting to drop all over you as soon as any opponent manages to hit 2-3 shots &/or dodges 2-3 skills.
    this my friend, along with the illogical 100% hit+ (which isnt really 100%), is pvp logic.
    lmao im not level 75 guys i also hve elite bow
    Alts: Represents,Disrespects
    [True Legend]
    "Wtf a 2pc True Legend bird???-All
    Me: I beat the impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Don't forget comboing you in 0.5 seconds.

Worst sig EU, got bored