Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
Exactly.. running and being in control/charge of multiple games at once is a full time job im sure, even with a team, and asking for the same stupid weapon (helix) over and over again is just odd and sounds selfish, like cinco said its ( i want i want i want) that weapon isnt even that good looking to keep asking for it, instead ask for new content and new updates for campaigns, and new material..
the last two campaigns still dont have vanity drops yet..
things like that need to upgraded imo before bringing back a single old low lvl weapon
Spot on fam . What's funny is that it's the same crop of players who keep asking for it over and over again and these players do nothing but sit around in sanctuary lowballing to try to get items cheaper than their base price . They don't farm gold or anything so that they get a useless level 26 weapon which they crave so much but they can come here on forums to cry for it to come back for plat and these are individuals who've played for 3 years plus e.g themyrise & vipulbahad. Personally I'm sick of the constant asking for this particular item to return . It's time we all let this matter rest and come up with suggestions to improve things on DL.