Quote Originally Posted by Geokia View Post
I see a lot of complaining already about how much plat old items will cost. You guys should be happy there will be a way to even get it outside of trading and auction. That being said, I hooe you arent putting every old item in there, like undead and a select few of the more rare bandanas. This update is bringing back a lot of original players and we farmed long and hard for bats and undead or to afford things in auction. Hoping only a select few things will be available that way . And please, when you add new vanity, dont be like before and just make a new color of an old item..
Im a bit upset your brought back the Green Druid it is very rare not a lot bought it at the time and now its going too be like every 2nd person in the street will have it Bit of a downer with that !!
How about something Special for us Original Old School Players I shall be back for this event and its on my birthday So thats a Treat for me as I always considered this your Best Game with Brilliant Graphics But like most gave up after a year with no updates So this is Special Also nice too see some Names I remember lol...
Especially Doom who deserves A Damn Medal and Made Queen of Dark Legends for a Week or Something as She Has kept this Game Going and her Guild Satans Chairleaders from start too end !! Proud of you Girl Also I got you two new members last night lol ...xxx