Thread: I have a good idea!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Btw the reason i want the crown is not for the vanity bonus but for the awesome look the crown has. I actually started playing two months ago and i've been playing as much as i could to get to lvl 56 the previous max lvl cap, but the highest i could go before they released the new cap (61) was lvl 46 so i missed out on the ability to get the crown of persistence. If i could get the crown without the bonus that would be completely fine with me because i just really like the way the crown looks and also there is no point of me showing off a shield which i dont even want to wear because i am an archer that holds and carries bows NOT SHIELDS. So this new max lvl item is a complete blow to archers and even mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post
    Btw the reason i want the crown is not for the vanity bonus but for the awesome look the crown has. I actually started playing two months ago and i've been playing as much as i could to get to lvl 56 the previous max lvl cap, but the highest i could go before they released the new cap (61) was lvl 46 so i missed out on the ability to get the crown of persistence. If i could get the crown without the bonus that would be completely fine with me because i just really like the way the crown looks and also there is no point of me showing off a shield which i dont even want to wear because i am an archer that holds and carries bows NOT SHIELDS. So this new max lvl item is a complete blow to archers and even mages.
    I will start by saying you are probably the only person that wants it "just for the look", Most if not all have one complaint and one complaint only... Unfair advantage because they didnt know before hand. Also just so you know even archers and mages using 2h weapons can get bonus by simply equiping the vanity shield while a 2h weapon is being used. The weapon will still be all anyone else see but you WILL still get the set bonus as long as you wear the crown if ou ask me the people the use 2h weapons are lucky becaus they get the best of both worlds.. set bonus & dont have to wear a shield that doesnt match set