Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on Korruption issues in PvP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default My thoughts on Korruption issues in PvP

So I think this pet is actually a serious issue for PVP, "Korruption" Please dont start saying that "Leave this pet alone its so helpful for PVE" because it is actually one of the most useless pets for PVE, Mobs does not have a mana regen to remove it in the first place, I'm not asking for a nerf but i wish that Devs can look into that pet, it is not fair that this pet can remove few skills such as Juggernaut and Horn of renew, SNS pools, Heal over time from Packs and heal over time from lifegiver (Basically any heal over time skill/pet aa) The mana drain from the pet is fine but this just makes heal a bit useless such as juggernaut especially, since most PVPers not stack 2-3 and actually sync the pet for no chance at heal, if you disagree with me then please tell me why below thank you.

P.S: Dont be telling me to just avoid it because its mostly stacked in pvp and even if you try to avoid its hard af to avoid it with axes around.

My solution ( Well thanks to Lawpvp its his actually) : Buff Juggernaut to ignore korruption drain heal over time.
    Last edited by intrepd; 07-12-2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: more accurate title

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Here we go again -_-

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I agreed to things in this thread but korruption is actually good for pve. You can notice that his pool hurt mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its Called time your skills and exit the pool. Unless your some idiot that stays standing in the korruption pool... it doesn't need to be fixed, you have to fix yourself to adapt to new things that are being put in the game. Sts doesn't stop an expansion due to people saying it's too ugly or hard to run the new maps.
    Expelliarmus.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cpt. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. View Post
    Its Called time your skills and exit the pool. Unless your some idiot that stays standing in the korruption pool... it doesn't need to be fixed, you have to fix yourself to adapt to new things that are being put in the game. Sts doesn't stop an expansion due to people saying it's too ugly or hard to run the new maps.
    Then lets make aimed shot able to break juggernaut again. Lets also make a new pet with the ability to destroy mage shield. I think that would be balanced.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Some hoomans must have brain loops they cannot exit.

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. View Post

you get that once korruption touches you it removes all sort of heal over time? a single axe can just remove all your heals, how to run from glint set with 4x axes? 2-3 tanks a team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Y'all already got him nerfed once please guys stop crying you pvp players are killing the game one pet at a time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Y'all already got him nerfed once please guys stop crying you pvp players are killing the game one pet at a time
    as i just said how is this pet helpful in PVE? if it is not then what issue do you have with it? it removes most heals do you think a pet should do that? then how about creating a pet that breaks mage shield in 1 hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    as i just said how is this pet helpful in PVE? if it is not then what issue do you have with it? it removes most heals do you think a pet should do that? then how about creating a pet that breaks mage shield in 1 hit.
    Err it is designed that way read the aa description, unless u want korruption to die out of game by nerfing it more.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Err it is designed that way read the aa description, unless u want korruption to die out of game by nerfing it more.

This pet is clearly a PVP pet, let me ask you this " Do you even PvP?" If yes I'd like to see you clash against 2-3 korruptions because that is what all teams does.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Why would you even create a heal over time skills if a single pet can remove it? And PVPers now stack 2-3 korruptions per team, this is not an issue for twinks because damage is not high but endgamers it's a problem since if you miss heal or ur juggernaut is gone for few seconds youre dead already, mage heal over time upgrade is useless with that korruption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

It's use doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was already nerfed and now you're still crying atop crying. You and other nabs who die a few more times than usual cry every event for every pet stop and enjoy the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

It stops the heal from mages in glint and underhul maps which is useful there's one use for pvp now stop crying that it has no use in pve just because you die a few more times

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It's use doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was already nerfed and now you're still crying atop crying. You and other nabs who die a few more times than usual cry every event for every pet stop and enjoy the game
    Pvp is part of the game and i guarantee you that this pet is used more for pvp than pve, i doubt anyone uses it in pve but dont you think that its too much to remove heal? Removing mana is fine but removing heal is another case, this pet is a must now for every clash and that is not really the problem but stacking it in endgame clashes makes it impossible to survive even with juggernaut, give us a solution then or please stay away from this thread, ty

19. The Following User Says Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Pvp is part of the game and i guarantee you that this pet is used more for pvp than pve, i doubt anyone uses it in pve but dont you think that its too much to remove heal? Removing mana is fine but removing heal is another case, this pet is a must now for every clash and that is not really the problem but stacking it in endgame clashes makes it impossible to survive even with juggernaut, give us a solution then or please stay away from this thread, ty
    Solution : move away from the pools

PS just because you doubt people use it in pve doesn't mean that there aren't people that do

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Solution : move away from the pools

PS just because you doubt people use it in pve doesn't mean that there aren't people that do
    Dude cant you understand? even if i move away axe throw will just pull me back since there is 2-3 tanks with set in each team and once i touch korruption it is GG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Dude cant you understand? even if i move away axe throw will just pull me back since there is 2-3 tanks with set in each team and once i touch korruption it is GG
    Can't you understand it was nerfed once and again y'all are crying if you can't handle pvp don't play pvp man

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Can't you understand it was nerfed once and again y'all are crying if you can't handle pvp don't play pvp man
    Go try pvp against a korruption then and please show me how you can survive? dont play pvp? lots of players play this game just for PVP, its like you telling lots of players to stop playing the game.
    again go record a clash against 2-3 korruptions please show me how to survive, if not then please stay away from this thread
    Last edited by intrepd; 07-11-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Go try pvp against a korruption then and please show me how you can survive? dont play pvp? lots of players play this game just for PVP, its like you telling lots of players to stop playing the game.
    again go record a clash against 2-3 korruptions please show me how to survive, if not then please stay away from this thread
    Lol I can post in any thread I'd like the pet is useable in pve and has already been nerfed just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean you have the right to silence it have fun and I hope sts ignores you as its just plain crying now