Thread: Scammer Alert - Look Fors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just got scammed today by a guy his toon name it sonofthegod hes lvl 3 and he scammed me out of my gamer set and albino bats that took forever to get and what he did basically was tell me hes leaving the game and that he will give me all this stuff like another gamer set and albino bats and dark manic mask and 8 million coins even showed it to me and he said if you trust me then let me hold your stuff and i will give it back and all of the stuff i showed you and so i did and before he vanished i reported him and then he vanished this is so wrong of people to do i mean you either pay tons of money for it or you work your butt off trying to farm it and then you get scammed out of your stuff i think dark legends should replace your stuff if this happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starfires View Post
    I just got scammed today by a guy his toon name it sonofthegod hes lvl 3 and he scammed me out of my gamer set and albino bats that took forever to get and what he did basically was tell me hes leaving the game and that he will give me all this stuff like another gamer set and albino bats and dark manic mask and 8 million coins even showed it to me and he said if you trust me then let me hold your stuff and i will give it back and all of the stuff i showed you and so i did and before he vanished i reported him and then he vanished this is so wrong of people to do i mean you either pay tons of money for it or you work your butt off trying to farm it and then you get scammed out of your stuff i think dark legends should replace your stuff if this happens
    Well but is it devs fault? Its only your fault, its really stupid thing to trust such words... Make a projection on real life, will u give me your house if i will promise you to give you my own after i live in yours? Lol Well if you will do goverment wont help you cause there is no conctract for this deal from my side - only words... So why should game give you back your vanity after u trade it with no reason with some tricky thief? U made it yourself and all that devs can do give him ban for behavior like this.... Good lesson u got from it man is : Dont trust people and always recheck words!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Totallymad For This Useful Post: