Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I dont think the stats need to be increased if the stat bou es is good enough. I seem 2 remember for the last year + saying there was to big of a gap between players so sts fixes that now you guys change your mind? Seems jewls will b the deciding factor in the game let it stay like that cuz i thi k these mythics r gona b crazy hard to get and rly i just would want armor and helm but im sure alota players will not bable to get these

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I'm guessing this is more PvE oriented, cause its not that great in PvP.
    Last edited by KnowledgeFTW; 08-22-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

The stats don't need to be increased. Skill upgrade is a good idea but the buffs are not that good.
    Last edited by KnowledgeFTW; 08-22-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Whether you guys decide to keep the way things are or change things, can you post a vid of a warrior pulling 3 enemies with axe throw?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Sorcerer only has a %20 chance to cast free lightning strike but warrior gets 3 axe throw and rogue gets %100 chance to pull in enemies as upgrades????

Doesn't sound right.... After completing all 4 glintstone pieces (which will be very difficult I assume) the mages need MUCH more than a %20 chance to cast an extra lightning strike... This is not right..... Should be at least %75 chance to cast free lightning strike... And the mage's mythic looks a bit comedic, but a vanity can be work over that so no biggie.. But that %20 chance to cast free lightning after going through all of that to get all 4 mythic pieces needs to be tweaked to a higher percentage chance... %20 chance to a free lightning strike sounds a bit more suitable for something equivalent to completing the 4 piece orcslaying quests.... Please consider raising the percentage chance of getting the free lightning strike.... %75-%100 sounds more appropriate.
    20% chance is fine. 100% would be a joke. We dont want mages doing lightning strike one after one having no cooldowns.
    20% is pretty good if you ask me.
    Rogue's trap have that kinda upgrade and ask them they can drop traps one after one numerous times.

I don't know why mages never get satisfied.
    look at this way, the skill bonus helps warriors and mages in PVP. But hey Trap don't work in pvp and Who uses trap in pvp anyway! Who's the one should be complaining you tell me.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Unless you have Nekro. Then, this could be pretty cool. This would speed up runs even more because you'd be able to get all the enemies consistently clustered together. I actually think this could be OP.

Worthless in PvP, though.
    so we need nekro to get benefited from the skill bonus/buff. I wonder why stg didnt think about rogues without nekros.
    We are bound to use razor shield (No shield , rather call it just razor. It don't give us any kind of damage reduction anyway lol??) and maybe they should have thought to buff this skill instead of trap which we don't use in pvp aswel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow nice job STS !
    So we need to craft all and recipes drops from the new elite bosses ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warriorromio View Post
    And look at the combos you can you now...
    I mean with these skills rouge can complet map more faster then ever...
    Use trap..
    Use toor 1 nekro and 3 toor rouge party will be op again..
    I mean use nekro go near to the mobs and ise trap and pull them then use 3 toors..
    Lol mobs willl clean out of the map too faster then ever..
    I mean what else do you want...
    I mean they made tou more op in pve tanks are still same in 1v1 and in pve too..
    Cause in new maps if we pull any 3 mob it willl they will get reset most of the times.. so this skill is not that good...
    Its only good against 3rd rengol bosss.
    Cause of mob spawn...
    About clashes its a bit op skill..
    But good cause...
    Mages got equilent heal as us so we deserv a that kind of clash skill..
    That upgread tanks a bit...
    M happy with all bonous good for pve or for pvp clash/1v1
    Tanks-clash
    Rouges-pve
    Mages-1v1..
    we don't use trap in new maps or in pvp. And warriors axe throw buff is not good?? what are you trying to tell us buddy?

mesalin

I think Stg should give us chance for upgrade what we want i mean if we don't wanna upgrade ring or amu then just skip quest ... If we need to upgrade like this normerite...then it will be only waste of pots ankhs money...

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khicho View Post
    Are you seriously going to complain about warriors actually getting something useful? Rogues have dominated for to long.

We don't want warriors to be nerfed. I don't know what made you think that. warriors needed buffs and if you see we always supported warriors getting buffs. what we are saying is Rogues got buff in trap which we don't use in pvp nor in new maps. Read well my mate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Stats are bad o.o as a rogue I don't think the stats tradeoff for an extra skill upgrade is anything to shout about, I'd rather stick with the the old gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Most of us im sure think rouges need new skill bounes so now lets think of some resonable skill boun2s that could replace it. Hmm maybe since razor could be turned into a real shield and reduce damage i would love that. It doesnt hqve 2 be like mages jst some kind of protection. Ik alot of classes think rouges are op but in relity if a rouge dosnt have nekro they are food for the wolfz

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khicho View Post
    STG I really don't understand why you either can not see the significant imbalance related to warrior OR choose to ignore it!!!! This set bonus is nice but it hardly comes close to balancing tanks out to rogues and mages. You did not give set anywhere near enough aromor or hp. It is mind blowing really! Do you as developers actually play the classes? Do you realize that tanks now get owned by mages as well as rogues. Do you listen to your players at all? There are so many people asking for you to take action. Come on already!!!
    I agree. The tank set needs a blanket *1.5 multiplier on the armor, perhaps at the cost of some damage.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I think a decent way to make hp for the depressingly bad stats of this set is +30 int str dex and 5 crit (maybe 350 hp for tanks) as an additional set bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol rogues have 100% chance for 4 seconds. Mage has proc worse than expedition rifle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bad stats, but if this is farmable by newbie who cannot run hard maps this is good enough. But it needs a little buff on stats though. The best gear should be the best gear but the gap should not be that far. The huge mistake sts have done is making op gears and gems just to satisfy this community but it creates further drama. I suggest buff the gears perfect for it class and attainable by even newbie by farming but untradeable. Then release a stronger counter part with just a little edge maybe at least 10% is enough. Reading as much, people now are requesting op items on events. I dont blame them though because sts started it and it's bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Bad stats, but if this is farmable by newbie who cannot run hard maps this is good enough. But it needs a little buff on stats though. The best gear should be the best gear but the gap should not be that far. The huge mistake sts have done is making op gears and gems just to satisfy this community but it creates further drama. I suggest buff the gears perfect for it class and attainable by even newbie by farming but untradeable. Then release a stronger counter part with just a little edge maybe at least 10% is enough. Reading as much, people now are requesting op items on events. I dont blame them though because sts started it and it's bad.
    I agree with you. They continued down that mistaken path by not making noble chaos jewels better than paras. Or not making a pet better than sns. So here we are in a new expansion with 1 year old items being better than current ones.

To elaborate, when people asked for gear equality, they meant to make mythics slightly better than legendary and arcane slightly better than mythics. Nobody wanted the advancement of the game to be stagnant.
    Last edited by pompous; 08-22-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hm, my current gear is better than this, but still can be improved. I mean, why I should hunt for this, if I wont use it?

I'm a mage. For me 45% crit better than 35 even with 20% chance to hit again, because I aim with lightning single currently unprotected target, and it's better to hit this target harder, than hit one more target under shield with less damage inflicted to each of them.

Obviously, we sacrifice arcane ring and mythic amulet 41 for this set bonus. That should mean armor and helmet should be any good. But I still prefer old armor and helm with crit stat. Even if ignore rings and amulets, my choice is old gear rather than new.

Maybe it deserves to redistribute crit stat between items, and add some amount of crit to shared pool. Currently, total crit from this set is lower than crit stat of imbued armor, even without gems.

It would be very good step to PvP balance also. That fact that wars so weak in vs, it's another story. But mage can win rogue only if sorc has HIGH amount of crit.
    If you will say that main stat for sorc is dps(dmg), I'll say - go to PvP with your damage.
    If you will say that those tiny HP and armor increases are very important for sorc, I'll say - go to PvP with your HP and armor.
    With existing gear and skills, the only one right build for mage is maxing crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Well I guess we can pull in 3 mobs since we cant taunt them properly.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rstilzchen View Post
    Hm, my current gear is better than this, but still can be improved. I mean, why I should hunt for this, if I wont use it?

I'm a mage. For me 45% crit better than 35 even with 20% chance to hit again, because I aim with lightning single currently unprotected target, and it's better to hit this target harder, than hit one more target under shield with less damage inflicted to each of them.

Obviously, we sacrifice arcane ring and mythic amulet 41 for this set bonus. That should mean armor and helmet should be any good. But I still prefer old armor and helm with crit stat. Even if ignore rings and amulets, my choice is old gear rather than new.

Maybe it deserves to redistribute crit stat between items, and add some amount of crit to shared pool. Currently, total crit from this set is lower than crit stat of imbued armor, even without gems.

It would be very good step to PvP balance also. That fact that wars so weak in vs, it's another story. But mage can win rogue only if sorc has HIGH amount of crit.
    If you will say that main stat for sorc is dps(dmg), I'll say - go to PvP with your damage.
    If you will say that those tiny HP and armor increases are very important for sorc, I'll say - go to PvP with your HP and armor.
    With existing gear and skills, the only one right build for mage is maxing crit.
    I bought slaterrock robe lev43 when this was announced o.o will not give up crit for 20 chance to do 2-3k dmg every 1.5s if timed lightn and not charged! And i charge or upgrades useless... i kindof like what they done though, just hope helmet can be crafted first as its the only one id really want, maby amulet if boored..

Give the set a achivement point or
    Better yet:

Give us set bonus as long as set is in inventory!!