Thread: Lowering the dodge cap is really necessary!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Uh, no. The dodge is definitely an issue. Mages should not have over 40 base dodge.

There's literally 0 skill involved in this game now. You can know ranges better than anyone and still lose because they dodge all of your attacks. Not balanced or fun, which is why I went to Brawl Stars (*cough* STS deleted my post about it).
    That is a base dodge problem tho... not a dodge cap problem. And it's really just a problem mage vs mage. Yes mage has a higher base dodge than previous caps, i assume it's that way to help make up for weaker heals.... mages have always been able to heal to full hp with 1 or 2 heals. If dodge is removed from mage, mage vs mage fights will be more skill based, but get ready for beckon stomp deaths all day.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    That is a base dodge problem tho... not a dodge cap problem. And it's really just a problem mage vs mage. Yes mage has a higher base dodge than previous caps, i assume it's that way to help make up for weaker heals.... mages have always been able to heal to full hp with 1 or 2 heals. If dodge is removed from mage, mage vs mage fights will be more skill based, but get ready for beckon stomp deaths all day.

Says someone who quit playing mage and gone to rhino & trying to protect op class, I didn't say it earlier because, I was trying to reply with facts and trying to keep it viable discussion but then, it's kinda repetitive the same things now, that already have been said here and the 'mage' underpowered thread.

When dodge cap is lowered, it won't be lowered for any particular class say - mage, it wil be lowered from that bear too, so there's nothing much changing IN THAT sense UNLESS, you're THAT kinda mage, JUST AS REFLECTED in your sentence, who totally DEPENDENT ON THAT DODGE where the mage got saved from the beckon, just again it showed, you need to learn mage

Again, dodge is more critical fact for a tank, not SHOULD BE critical for a mage at all, so when dodge cap is being lowered, it actually beneficial for non tank class eg mage and a bit harmful for op tank classes, that's the point of balance too. So that's a MISCONCEPTION that it will be worse for mage in a mage vs bear.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-03-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Says someone who quit playing mage and gone to rhino & trying to protect op class, I didn't say it earlier because, I was trying to reply with facts and trying to keep it viable discussion but then, it's kinda repetitive the same things now, that already have been said here and the 'mage' underpowered thread.

When dodge cap is lowered, it won't be lowered for any particular class say - mage, it wil be lowered from that bear too, so there's nothing much changing IN THAT sense UNLESS, you're THAT kinda mage, JUST AS REFLECTED in your sentence, who totally DEPENDENT ON THAT DODGE where the mage got saved from the beckon, just again it showed, you need to learn mage

Again, dodge is more critical fact for a tank, not SHOULD BE critical for a mage at all, so when dodge cap is being lowered, it actually beneficial for non tank class eg mage and a bit harmful for op tank classes, that's the point of balance too. So that's a MISCONCEPTION that it will be worse for mage in a mage vs bear.
    When i use bird i beat you just the same... i still play mage as well, someone is borrowing my bracer atm... don't cry about op classes when you lose the same score to the same class as you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

When i use bird i beat you just the same... i still play mage as well, someone is borrowing my bracer atm... don't cry about op classes when you lose the same score to the same class as you.

I don't comment on dreams
    keep dreaming, it's beautiful.

And for "cry about op classes" -

Good thoughts that all work on paper...
    Unfortunately rhino has the buff guardian, so for the first 8 seconds they are immune to debuffs such as weakness and frost.
    From the thread - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...005-Mage/page3

Hypocrisy at it's best.
    And further PROVED that how the perspective changed drastically since you changed the class.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-03-2017 at 10:43 AM.