Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is really causing the ban's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Add to that the people who have been banned for selling Gold Loot weapons ingame. It seems the system has been tweaked to pick up on such instances. The sad part is nothing is really even happening in Arlor now. We barely see devs and mods online, can barely get threads approved or locked, but innocent players get banned day in and out.

I'm not laying the blame completely at STG's foot. It was the fault of these gold sellers to start with. Their greed and lack of respect for other people's gaming experience has made this game hell for innocent players. So yes, STG's knee-jerk reaction to this gold trade fiasco may be lackluster at best, but the bunch of players who did engage in these trades are just as or more at fault.

But please, there has to be a better way than giving players a random heart attack by immediately banning devices and accounts forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post

But please, there has to be a better way than giving players a random heart attack by immediately banning devices and accounts forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From what I see the majority of the people who are banned earned it. They may be going further in chat logs and history and scrutinizing large sums of gold trades who knows. One of my officers said that people admit in LINE groups what they do, and often they boast about it. So yes. This last wave probably did cast a net to remove the last of the nefarious players who they have been watching. I think people that are constantly trying to cheat the game should indeed have a forced break.

With that said, the player that Sak is speaking about is someone that I would be totally shocked if she was involved with this stuff. She runs with her friends, none of who are banned. She isn't one who has large sums of gold, and the only thing that we see her do is lend her speed set to many people. I know this because they ask her in officer chat. She's a nice person and just a very down to Earth player who isn't consumed by what she does or does not own. She dabbles in PvP but her English isn't good enough to call someone a jerk let alone something complicated and hurtful. She isn't some technical guru. I mean, it's really hard for me to understand this and we really think she was caught by accident in the ban wave.

With that said, we just ask that StS does continue to ban and remove the players who deserve it. Yet keep on working with the people who did not and have sent in emails to support. This is an indie game company they don't have a lot of workers to handle this. But just please, take a look and either inform the players of their wrongdoings or lift their bans if an error has been made.

Thanks for listening. Take care everyone in Arlor. I know in Enigmatic we are telling everyone to be safe and only buy/sell in CS and to not transfer gear or gold. So far we have one officer down and one suspected member affected. Seems kind of light compared to other guilds who I know have been almost wiped out lately. Good luck to all!