Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    mage can regen mana, rogue cant.
    mage can reduce damage, rogue cant.
    mage can have same amout of crit.
    mage can run nekro and have shield entire time.
    mage can stun, slow, and curse.
    mage has full damage in pvp, rogue doesnt.
    rogues mana supply is tiny.
    rogues cant auto heal, have to run to packs.

that, is the difference in mages and rogues.......

STS honestly should simply make a set pvp zone, that gives you armor, a build, and a pet. would make everyone on equal playing field.

sts should gather all the PVP people who actually study pvp every day, and have them say whats good and bad.

sts should open voting booths so we as players can ALL decide what happens in OUR game.
    Mage can regen mana, true.
    Mage can reduce DMG, (via shield for limited time while rouge has permanent 1000 armour points more than mage)
    Mage can have the same amount of crit( rouges can't have 45% crit, they DO have it, without spending 20m on 10 eyes)
    Mage can have nekro and run shield the entire time(you already mentioned the shield, as for nekro its just as available to rouges as mage anyone can use nekro shield)
    Mage can stun, slow, and curse(mage is not the only class that can do these things)
    Mage has full damage in PvP rouge doesn't( and that's because rouges are unfairly over powered, strongest in game obviously need more nerfs)
    Rouges mana supply is tiny
    Rouges can't auto heal have to run to packs(mages can't autoheal either only sns lol)

That's the difference between mages and rouges? IMO the difference between mages and rouges are these average stats

Warrior
    8k health
    500 damage
    20% crit
    2.5k armour

Mage
    5k health
    800 damage
    25%crit
    1500 armour

Rouge
    5k health
    800 damage
    45%crit
    2000 armour

Those are the differences

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    Mage can regen mana, true.
    Mage can reduce DMG, (via shield for limited time while rouge has permanent 1000 armour points more than mage)
    Mage can have the same amount of crit( rouges can't have 45% crit, they DO have it, without spending 20m on 10 eyes)
    Mage can have nekro and run shield the entire time(you already mentioned the shield, as for nekro its just as available to rouges as mage anyone can use nekro shield)
    Mage can stun, slow, and curse(mage is not the only class that can do these things)
    Mage has full damage in PvP rouge doesn't( and that's because rouges are unfairly over powered, strongest in game obviously need more nerfs)
    Rouges mana supply is tiny
    Rouges can't auto heal have to run to packs(mages can't autoheal either only sns lol)

That's the difference between mages and rouges? IMO the difference between mages and rouges are these average stats

Warrior
    8k health
    500 damage
    20% crit
    2.5k armour

Mage
    5k health
    800 damage
    25%crit
    1500 armour

Rouge
    5k health
    800 damage
    45%crit
    2000 armour

Those are the differences
    my mage has 35% crit no eyes... and my mage has 1.6k armor... thats without even running top gear...

rogues have less damage than what you say(nerfed in pvp)
    rogues have to spend easily 20m to get 45% crit while keeping 5k hp and 2k armor..

mages can auto heal using their heal skill, they dont have to run for packs.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwotsukete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Kingofninjas can't control a rogue? You obviously don't play at endgame PVP, or else you'd know that this guy, Kingofninjas, is one of the best/most knowledgable rogues there is up there, even before he got all fancy and geared, he could hold his own in VS/Clashes better than most maxed rogues at the time.
    I have never seen him in pvp when I used to play. Maybe time difference. Anyone who has never seen him before play will think the same as me by looking at how he speaks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

my mage has 35% crit no eyes... and my mage has 1.6k armor... thats without even running top gear...

rogues have less damage than what you say(nerfed in pvp)
    rogues have to spend easily 20m to get 45% crit while keeping 5k hp and 2k armor..

mages can auto heal using their heal skill, they dont have to run for packs.
    True that, true also that a mage cannot begin to output damage like a rouge the way the game is balanced towards them for now. Damage x crit = true damage. The facts are that rouges usually have x1.5-2.5 crit than any mage their level. Rouges also have +1k armour over mages but same amount of health. If you put 2 and 2 together you'd realize mage only outputs the second most DMG behind rouges, how can they damage someone with 2.5k armour? They don't, they hit 100, 20, 80, 200, giving rouges plenty of time to use they're packs as needed if needed at all. Mage on the other hand with 1.5k armour maxed is getting hit by the class with the most damage output in the game and he's citing 4000 through the mages 1500 armour ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

True that, true also that a mage cannot begin to output damage like a rouge the way the game is balanced towards them for now. Damage x crit = true damage. The facts are that rouges usually have x1.5-2.5 crit than any mage their level. Rouges also have +1k armour over mages but same amount of health. If you put 2 and 2 together you'd realize mage only outputs the second most DMG behind rouges, how can they damage someone with 2.5k armour? They don't, they hit 100, 20, 80, 200, giving rouges plenty of time to use they're packs as needed if needed at all. Mage on the other hand with 1.5k armour maxed is getting hit by the class with the most damage output in the game and he's citing 4000 through the mages 1500 armour ..
    I have 1980 armor and 46% crit last I checked, and 5K HP. An equivalent sorcerer has 5.7K, 1500ish armor and 40-55% crit depending on how many eye gems the sorcerer has. Where are you pulling these statistics from? Hyperbole should not be used to help favor your argument.

I've fought against you and have had to tell you what to do in a fight. I do not mean this as an offense, but you truly do lack the knowledge of a sorcerer on the level of Arrypotta, Voorg, Instant, Con, etc. If you'd like, I can forward you the videos showing you what exactly you do wrong in each fight & compare my stats against yours.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I have 1980 armor and 46% crit last I checked, and 5K HP. An equivalent sorcerer has 5.7K, 1500ish armor and 40-55% crit depending on how many eye gems the sorcerer has. Where are you pulling these statistics from? Hyperbole should not be used to help favor your argument.

I've fought against you and have had to tell you what to do in a fight. I do not mean this as an offense, but you truly do lack the knowledge of a sorcerer on the level of Arrypotta, Voorg, Instant, Con, etc. If you'd like, I can forward you the videos showing you what exactly you do wrong in each fight & compare my stats against yours.
    Im pretty sure I'm not lacking anything, where are you getting your stats from the same four mages you name over and over? In reality everyone in the game knows rouge crit is x1.5-2.5 greater than any mage. +significant armour and why am I arguing this point while its a known fact that the game is and always has been balanced to favour rouge in every fighting aspect of the game. Its just laughable that rouges can deny this common logic thats why they got a DMG nerf in the first place, that's why mages got buff in the first place. Because like i said before sts is a company they will get the numbers right regardless of a few rouges on forum with something to lose. Rouges top ldrb every single event pfff gg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Im pretty sure I'm not lacking anything, where are you getting your stats from the same four mages you name over and over? In reality everyone in the game knows rouge crit is x1.5-2.5 greater than any mage. +significant armour and why am I arguing this point while its a known fact that the game is and always has been balanced to favour rouge in every fighting aspect of the game. Its just laughable that rouges can deny this common logic thats why they got a DMG nerf in the first place, that's why mages got buff in the first place. Because like i said before sts is a company they will get the numbers right regardless of a few rouges on forum with something to lose. Rouges top ldrb every single event pfff gg
    dude, im a mage, im on the side of rogues on this lol. I have a rogue, and mages are way better in pvp AND pve... mages can stun mobs like crazy, and even block mobs from moving when using clock...

rogues dont get stuns.

also, looo at how much zeus has in armor cash wise? tell me one person that can afford that without playing as long as he has or drops 3 grand on this game...

also, mages do get on the lb lol. so do warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sts hopefully disregard the rouges that are not welcome to the idea of a level playing field. It requires rouge to put actual skill into the game. If a rouge is better replaced just because a mage has a heal update those rouges should work on there skills. Health,armour,crit,dodge,damage in these stats which one does the mage have more points than the warrior or rouge in. MANA. So avg mage>>strongest rouge at this point?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

actually mage has more mana, generally more hp than a rogue, more crit than a warrior, more AoE than any other class, more stuns than any class, more DoT than anyother class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

dude, im a mage, im on the side of rogues on this lol. I have a rogue, and mages are way better in pvp AND pve... mages can stun mobs like crazy, and even block mobs from moving when using clock...

rogues dont get stuns.

also, looo at how much zeus has in armor cash wise? tell me one person that can afford that without playing as long as he has or drops 3 grand on this game...

also, mages do get on the lb lol. so do warriors.
    Of course they get on leader board. Go in game click ldrb for ursoth check "overall" see who winning. Every event rouges wins by a ton of points more than mage or warrior EVERY TIME.. Nice that you have rouge and mage and All that side with them yada yada that's nice but I'm a mage... Once again ty sts for mage heal buff and starting to get the game back on track from the rouge dominate game that its been

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

actually mage has more mana, generally more hp than a rogue, more crit than a warrior, more AoE than any other class, more stuns than any class, more DoT than anyother class.
    Are you answering the question which stat does the mage have more of than the rouge and warr classes? Mana the only one? Just putting 2 and 2 together

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

and rogue generally only has more crit than any other class, and warrior has more hp and armor than any other class.... what your point? I just listed many things a mage has that other classes dont and you want to deny them? LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Health(warrior dominant)
    Armour(warrior dominant)
    Critical(rouge dominant)
    Dodge (rouge dominant)
    Mages are left with damamge and mana? We are left with DMG but are not the biggest hitters in the game because rouge crits makes them class with most DMG output... Leaving us with mana. Ty again sts for mage heal buff a step in the right direction

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

mages can have more crit, rogue has aimed shot which adds to it.

also, your forgeting everything I literally said mages have. if you will not take my view of this seriously, and refuse to acknowledge my posts, then your entire argument is invalid.

as I said before, mages have DoT, AoE, and More stuns than any other class in the game. if you deny that, then you dont even understand the mage class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

mages can have more crit, rogue has aimed shot which adds to it.

also, your forgeting everything I literally said mages have. if you will not take my view of this seriously, and refuse to acknowledge my posts, then your entire argument is invalid.

as I said before, mages have DoT, AoE, and More stuns than any other class in the game. if you deny that, then you dont even understand the mage class.
    Im stating facts here go refer to my earlier comments so you can grasp what I say about putting 2 and 2 together. Other than that nothing about what I've stated is "invalid" it counts trust me. They will read it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Health(warrior dominant)
    Armour(warrior dominant)
    Critical(rouge dominant)
    Dodge (rouge dominant)
    Mages are left with damamge and mana? We are left with DMG but are not the biggest hitters in the game because rouge crits makes them class with most DMG output... Leaving us with mana. Ty again sts for mage heal buff a step in the right direction
    Whoopee! Dodge OP 2015!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Whoopee! Dodge OP 2015!
    Oh dodge doesn't help in pvp. I am so noob.

Let me ask you 1 thing.

Is mage able to combo attack skill one after another without waiting for CD like rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why dnt we all stop complaining bcuz of a little heal boost on mages heal? Is not like it gives then the ability to stun or make them deal over 4k dmg on 1skill shot only right?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Well I don't play a rogue so I don't know how hard it is to clash with one but I am sure u r making it sound too hard to play with. I have seen videos of clashes taken by a rogue after the necro buff. Their situation was not as bad as u. From what u say I have no clue on how to control a rogue
    Whether I know how to control a rogue or not is not what is being questioned here. The fact is that even when mages have no shield up and I get a crit aimed shot, my combo is still unlikely to kill one with 5.7k hp, which is the norm at my gear level. Any mage who knows how to play will never be caught with no shield up in a 5 vs 5 clash with 2 nekros or more per team. That's an automatic 40% dmg reduction bonus, 80% when nekro and shield overlap, making it impossible to kill a mage 1 combo. Mages, on the other hand, can often kill me (5k hp 2.1k armor) with a combo of fire, ice and lightning. Crit lighting and fireball alone can bring me close enough to death that any attack, even from a lvl 46 arcane pet, will leave me dead. Don't take my word for it. Asking you to do so would be unreasonable. Take part in a clash, ideally as a rogue if u have one (lvl 46 at least 2 nekro and even gear), where both teams have the same number of tanks, but one team has more mages than the other and see how many clashes the team with more rogues wins. It's possible but very unlikely to happen. I have played enough clashes against one of the best mages in game (voorg) to know that stacking mages is very difficult to counter by stacking rogues.

@americabud obviously rogues will be at the top of event lb as they are single target and hence far faster than mages at killing bosses. Also as Zeus pointed out, your numbers on stats are way off, both for rogue and mage. If I were to maintain 2k armor 5k hp and 45 crit, I would need 8 eye gems, which is 16-18m right there. Mages have closer to 6k hp and often more crit than rogues. If you think rogues are overpowered in clashes, you are doing something wrong as a mage.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandros View Post
    Why dnt we all stop complaining bcuz of a little heal boost on mages heal? Is not like it gives then the ability to stun or make them deal over 4k dmg on 1skill shot only right?
    So if rogue packs started healing 1100 HP more per pack, you wouldn't have an issue with it? It's a little heal boost.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List