Thread: Void vs. Sentinel vs. Sunblessed Sets: An Unbiased Analysis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I got an idea. Since you're comparing 3 different sets and the shot speed is the same, it doesn't matter what you compare it as long as it applies to the same object. How about doing test shots on a mage in pvp? 100 shots would satisfy 1) the average dmg and 2) the real time critical rate... Testing the defense is trickier though; I'm assuming you're not a dexchantress and you can't heal... However, the same concept works backwards as well. You could do a statistical analysis of the mean difference between the 3 sets. If you're interested, I'd be more then happy to help, being a lvl 47 dexchantress.

-kobebean

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kobebean View Post
    Hey, I got an idea. Since you're comparing 3 different sets and the shot speed is the same, it doesn't matter what you compare it as long as it applies to the same object. How about doing test shots on a mage in pvp? 100 shots would satisfy 1) the average dmg and 2) the real time critical rate... Testing the defense is trickier though; I'm assuming you're not a dexchantress and you can't heal... However, the same concept works backwards as well. You could do a statistical analysis of the mean difference between the 3 sets. If you're interested, I'd be more then happy to help, being a lvl 47 dexchantress.

-kobebean
    Sure, add me in-game. My IGN is the same as my forum name. I would need to know your entire stats (specifically, hit%, dodge, armor)