Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is the reason?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ignitedmage View Post
    Please bring them to paragraphs because you always have a strong point of view and talk (or better term would be write) great but it is seriously hard to read that all in one paragraph, seriously...

Also to golem when you mentioned "than continually asking more and more and more?", i shouldn't say this but playing AL did made him think PL is AL, the official PL players who didn't played AL or atleast didn't played it as a main never expected an update back in 2014, and totally opposite to it if at that time anyone would ask or suggest for an update the whole community would turn over that guy quote it, gives the link or just "scold" him that THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES (which surprisingly doesn't happens now). After getting no update in 2015 no one expected this update, stop asking for more updates.... they already updated even after saying no....

Its like a daddy refusing his child to buy a chocolate for him but then buys it when he sees his son sad face..... but you won't get more of them, the dad was firm, is firm and will be firm in his decision, it's just the love in him for his child which make him change his decision a little bit, but not totally, you gotta understand it because apparently a child who cries for more and more chocolate is not elder then 4 obviously(sorry golem, i just want you to understand it, understand the truth, i have no intentions of calling you a "kid") so just stop it, accept the truth, and just thank them that they are still updating this game, i would say this is THE CHOSEN ONE, otherwise not only PL was neglected, SL, DL, and those other two games(which i don't know the name) were also neglected and in this present day, they are literally gone, if STS is again and again reviving this game, be thankful, don't ask for more..
    Boy, that was confusing and hard to read...if we're really going to start talking about writing/grammar skills here; but I think I got the gist of it.
    Last edited by Zeiryan; 11-09-2016 at 10:36 AM.