Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweeetcakes View Post
    What happened to the drop rate of the gems in the purple eggs? Not only are purple eggs almost as rare as a platinum eggs these days, but the chances of getting a standard gem in an egg are about 1 out of 5. Very disappointing for someone who uses this event to craft gems for their gears.
    Drop rates for Purple egg contents is unchanged from previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    There was an indicator on the type of egg machine we broke in the previous years where it should what kind of egg machine we broke egg purple egg machine broke count plat egg machine broke count .
    That display was removed because to the player, there really is only 'one' type of machine. You are awarded the chance at eggs colors based on your tier. Red eggs and below requires Silver tier, Purple eggs and below requires Gold tier, Platinum eggs and below requires Platinum tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolanggg View Post
    Please fix plat egg drop I've been plat for almost 3 hours and did about 100+ runs without a plat egg drop.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pxrk View Post
    I will just say as a rog that farmed +500runs and im on Lb rn i just have 14 plat eggs and 300 purple only so if someone say drop rate its good he just got rly lucky. Have a Nice day
    So, one player is 3 hours, 100 runs and no Platinum eggs, and another is 500 runs, 300 Purple eggs, and 14 Platinum eggs. Random's gonna random. We're going to look at the data in detail on Monday (total eggs of various colors), but it looks like things are working just fine.

Again, I'll state the Auction House has players with stacks of tens of 2024 Platinum eggs for sale. 2024 Purple eggs are even at stacks of 999.

Quote Originally Posted by MaAaT View Post
    But about the egg situation I think it would be the absolute worst decision to remove them after the event ends.
    Removal is highly unlikely, but we probably can make it so you can't loot items from older eggs that would cause confusion and scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    if 4 party members are platinum tier, does the map entered has a higher chance to have machines that drop platinum eggs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    My guildmates tested this out it seems like the drop rate on platinum eggs is significantly better when you're a group of plat tiers (according to them).
    No, number of players (including solo/multi) has no bearing on drop rates. Drop rates are based on the individual player and their current event tier.

As always, thanks for the constructive feedback!

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Drop rates for Purple egg contents is unchanged from previous years.

-ALS
    The drop rate of purple egg contents may have not changed BUT the drop rate of dropping the purple egg itself surely has changed. 100 runs and barely 20 purple eggs looted, disappointed to say the least.