Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

People fail to realize so much stuff. Like how did StS think no restrictions was compatible with PvP? This isn't a shooting game where everyone has an equal footing to kill each other. We have levels in this and each level gives better gear and higher stats than the next. By removing PvP restrictions everything under 99 is irrelevant because they don't mean anything anymore. Might as well delete all the work you've done since this game came out because they are no longer relevant in anyway. New players can't level up by themselves and that's what guilds like hands for help and epic impact was for. Yet they are mostly doing their thing in L.100. Prices are extremely low so what ever newer players farm won't get them any gold. PvP wise is even worse. As i stated before I'll state again. Boot doesn't work. By the time you done booting the match will be either over or everyone left out of boredom. Hosting doesn't work because humans are not Gods with omniscience to know everyone who still PvPs in those zones. Inviting friends will get boring so GG. "Go to L.100" as i stated again these L.100s do a better job at killing lower zones to boost their irrelevant KD(as if KD means anything when you still get 10-1ed on a daily basis) then they do at fighting their own level. Now I'm not gonna call this noob out over forum but boy let me tell you something about this dude. I was enjoying PvP in 56 and watching one of my guildmates fight. This dude kills me. I let that slide (Big mistake) he kills me again i gave him a warning with my catchphrase of Godhood "Do you mind?" He said no then killed me again. I grab my 100 he drops. Found him again then complained about me being L.100 and left. So what was the point of making a L.100 if the people you are supposed to be fighting just leaves the minute they see you? You can kill someone that's 44 levels under you but do not have the common courtesy to fight their L.100 who is the same level? It's like from my perspective nigh everyone boosts in L.100 and only a few would stay to fight that players L.100. When we are in our zones PvPing these level 100s like to remove some of their armor and say go. Just ignore the L.10 buffs. Ignore the L.10 100 rage buff. You should win right? WRONG. We die each time. Now i know some people might reply raging at this but honestly i really don't care I'm just stating the facts. The excuse people was complaining about the 5 level restrictions this and that, it's a lie because half the time people also had the same levels. People complain about rushing is irrelevant and should've always been ignored. Same with teaming. Until PvP restrictions go back to 5 this game damaged.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 07-30-2017 at 02:12 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: