Quote Originally Posted by Gooose View Post
The idea originally came from me from my time playing RuneScape, if anyone remembers that old game. In that game there is a duel arena where you can have 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5. Now my idea is only for the 1v1 section. There is only one slot to join on each side. You agree to the terms of the duel while waiting in some type of lobby. The terms being specific items not being allowed or certain gem slots not being allowed to make it more interesting. After agreeing to these terms you would either then fight and lose nothing except for maybe the duel. Once you or they die the fights over. The other scenario would be like I said with agreeing to the terms. You can then bet items like helix or axes or whatever, and or gold on top of that. It would make betting between players not require a middle man. The game is essentially the middle man. And this is possible to be done as it is done on RuneScape for mobile. Other things to consider would be if the person thinks they are going to lose and they force close app. They forfeit the duel and lose. If they are betting items or gold they lose said items and gold and it's counted as a lose so the other player would win the items and gold. I think that only the 1v1 scenario would work because of how guilds like The King of Fighters guild is, as in they like to put sometimes up to 3 alts to hold spots. Let me know what you guys think. (And could someone please allow me to make my own threads? It's been 2 weeks since I verified my email.)
Only one scrub put alts
Farmscammers
He deserves a ban again

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk