Thread: How To Be Rich.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

There are a few ways to go:
    1. Scamming - pretend you double gold, or 'zero scam' someone, or just use the cevep method ^^
    2. Begging - go to Forest Haven or Balefort Castle and keep asking for gold
    3. Farming - Farm at several places, including the places where uou level up, make sure to kill all the bosses!
    4. Merching - "Buy and Sell" which is to literally Buy then Sell something, let's say you buy a bow for 5 gold and you see its worth is around 20 gold, you can perhaps sell for 17-18 gold
    5. Hoarding - Collect'em All! Just collect discontinued items such as Winter Festival or Halloween, in other words, hoarding means investing in bulk of items, or to keep items until the price rises
    6. Gold Farming - Alien Oasis I's 5th and 6th map are great places tk farm for gold, however Alien Oasis II's Plasma Pyramid(6th map) yields way better results
    7. Buy Gold with Real Life Money - Of course this is a cheat solution but some peopld sell gold for extremely good deals such as $1/1m, so on and so forth
    8. Buy Gold with Platinum - Of course, it is obviously wrong to do this, it really is a waste of plat when you can use the Platinum for other purposes

The 8 ways above are a few ways to earn gold, decide on which path to take and cash will still go to you, good luck, adventurer!
    Hope is Hungry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iilhopeliliil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    There are a few ways to go:
    1. Scamming - pretend you double gold, or 'zero scam' someone, or just use the cevep method ^^
    2. Begging - go to Forest Haven or Balefort Castle and keep asking for gold
    3. Farming - Farm at several places, including the places where uou level up, make sure to kill all the bosses!
    4. Merching - "Buy and Sell" which is to literally Buy then Sell something, let's say you buy a bow for 5 gold and you see its worth is around 20 gold, you can perhaps sell for 17-18 gold
    5. Hoarding - Collect'em All! Just collect discontinued items such as Winter Festival or Halloween, in other words, hoarding means investing in bulk of items, or to keep items until the price rises
    6. Gold Farming - Alien Oasis I's 5th and 6th map are great places tk farm for gold, however Alien Oasis II's Plasma Pyramid(6th map) yields way better results
    7. Buy Gold with Real Life Money - Of course this is a cheat solution but some peopld sell gold for extremely good deals such as $1/1m, so on and so forth
    8. Buy Gold with Platinum - Of course, it is obviously wrong to do this, it really is a waste of plat when you can use the Platinum for other purposes

The 8 ways above are a few ways to earn gold, decide on which path to take and cash will still go to you, good luck, adventurer!
    Ah, i think u forgot one.

In my opinion this could be one too:

9. Go to a populated place and say "Who wants to be POWERLEVED! Just pay and lets go!"

profits range based on how desperate the guy is. could be from 10 for 5 levels, to upwards of 1m for 5 levels.

i made some 'dough' this way.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyitsTubs For This Useful Post: