Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Winter 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I have to agree, STS doesn't take kindly to feedback for some reason. A lot of us aren't "salty" or insulting about how we post but STS deletes it anyways.
    Feedback is fine, and there are plenty of examples of negative feedback on the boards that we accept, but if people are insulting, or threaten to quit if they don't get their way, they lose their voice with us.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Feedback is fine, and there are plenty of examples of negative feedback on the boards that we accept, but if people are insulting, or threaten to quit if they don't get their way, they lose their voice with us.
    Since we're on the topic of feedback, is there any hope in the future that Pocket Legends will get items that aren't assets from other games or reskins? It leads me to believe that the lead artist for Pocket Legends isn't available anymore.

I ask this because there are a few items and textures in Pocket Legends that are NPC-exclusive that could be brought in as items. To add some spice, possibly incorporate procs from old weapons into new weapons? Maybe make a valentine weapon that drops a chocolate heart box that explodes, utilizing Elite Sea Blaster's proc but not copy/pasting the code directly, for starters (Without the team-killing/suicide for god's sake). I'm not familiar with C++ but I'm sure it's possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been playing casually since 2011. I've read the forums quite often but have been quiet. In fact, this is probably my first post.

These people are pleeding for a game that they can enjoy. What happens when it is no longer enjoyable? They leave and they are letting you know that. Sure, many of them have probably never paid a penny into your game but the f2p players keep the game active for the p2p gamers. What happens when the f2p leave? Do you think p2p will pay more? No! It would turn into another SL. We all know how that platform turned out. You put the forum up to give a voice to the players and now you tell them they lose that voice for posting their frustrations.

You had so many people overly excited for this event after halloween. (Which imo was a great event) This was a HUGE let down and seems to many of us, even is p2p players feeling taken advantage of.

You still have time to fix it. Even if you added 2016 drops to the to Winter Village and Toy Factory but left the new exclusive 2017 drops for grotto would make a difference, we wouldn't feel so used. And not have your elixer expire after a drop. A timed expiration is they way to go. 2 plat for 4 hours, with an increased drop rate of 2016 vanities (doesnt have to be every drop) and 25 plat for 2017 vanity drops for 4 hours seems fair for all of us.
    Last edited by Justg; 12-14-2017 at 09:24 AM. Reason: So close to a non-dramatic post.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CryoStasis View Post
    We all know how that platform turned out. You put the forum up to give a voice to the players and now you tell them they lose that voice for posting their frustrations.
    Not true, obviously voicing frustration is fine but you do lose your voice when you become insulting.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: