Thread: Meet Mrwallace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I played with him just one run and everyone could tell right away he was an awesome tank. I was so disappointed when he took a break instead of returning when we remade...

But it was funny when we randomly ran into each other yesterday in Balefort on our secret alts - me on a level 10 and him 20ish or so. Started chatting after a few runs and exchanged the names of our mains. We were both like: "ohhh that's you?!!!" XD

Looking at the skills above, what amazes me is the 1 single point in Taunt. But it seems to get the job done quite well in practice. So maybe the old wisdom about maxing taunt should be reevaluated?
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalielle View Post

Looking at the skills above, what amazes me is the 1 single point in Taunt. But it seems to get the job done quite well in practice. So maybe the old wisdom about maxing taunt should be reevaluated?
    He's right in that 1 point, especially since he doesn't do PvP, I would too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalielle View Post
    Goldfever is perfect to test how much taunt you need because you immediately see who has his agro. For me, 1 is enough, I only lose agro when chatting and forgetting to cast (sorry!) or when a bird with good gear on damage pot is in the group. But in those cases taunt at 6 wouldn't help either I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wallace View Post
    Goldfever is perfect to test how much taunt you need because you immediately see who has his agro. For me, 1 is enough, I only lose agro when chatting and forgetting to cast (sorry!) or when a bird with good gear on damage pot is in the group. But in those cases taunt at 6 wouldn't help either I guess
    I don't think 6 Taunt/1 Taunt differ in aggro at all, it's just the dodge. That's the main reason why I go 6 Taunt, it buffs more dodge than Evade does, and keeps it on longer.

If I decide to stop PvP altogether, I would be an all around dex bear, with 1 taunt.