Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would plan to modify it so that it is equivalent and fair for both the rog and the war and magicians, my approach or method would be:

• That proc stacking or proc cooldowns is not modified and affected in this way as long as the weapon class is not changed to another type of weapon class, that is

A set of only Skull Ax + Skull Aegis duo would continue without modification in the proc cooldowns since they are of the same type of weapon class but if we would use Skull Ax + Glint Aegis the modification of the cooldowns proc would be enabled since the Skull ax is one type of weapon class other than Glint Aegis.

In my opinion, this would be the best and most fair method for all classes and it would not be seen as much priority of improvement towards only the rog class and it would prevent many players from leaving the game and would prevent the economy of the game from being so affected and greatly vulnerable. .

Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    I would plan to modify it so that it is equivalent and fair for both the rog and the war and magicians, my approach or method would be:

• That proc stacking or proc cooldowns is not modified and affected in this way as long as the weapon class is not changed to another type of weapon class, that is

A set of only Skull Ax + Skull Aegis duo would continue without modification in the proc cooldowns since they are of the same type of weapon class but if we would use Skull Ax + Glint Aegis the modification of the cooldowns proc would be enabled since the Skull ax is one type of weapon class other than Glint Aegis.

In my opinion, this would be the best and most fair method for all classes and it would not be seen as much priority of improvement towards only the rog class and it would prevent many players from leaving the game and would prevent the economy of the game from being so affected and greatly vulnerable. .

Id prefer this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post

Pls sts do this, it would be the best for everyone and they would not have priority with any champion and thus prevent it from happening as it happened in the expa 41 that many players left the game

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikoc2 For This Useful Post: