Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
A free for all is not Somethin that brings interest into pvp bcs at almsot every twink level there are guilds. If a FFA Was made with an intention to attract more players into pvp. What these average geared players r gonna get when they j a room is instant kill bcs they stand no chance. Moreover it's common knowledge that guilds r surely gonna Gang up or at least help their other members out even if it's a FFA.
Maybe making a FFA wit a pre determined set of gears and stats chosen by sts wit no allowance of pet will completely level the playing field.
In this way the other pvp mode where u neeed maxed out gear to compete will be still active so sts can make their revenue and highly competitive guilds can have their fun and rivalry and FFA will attract more ppl into pvp and possibly into the game.
I'm confused by your use of punctuation - but I think you're saying the FFA is not a good idea. I disagree; I think it'll be a lot of fun.
My personal preference is to make a suite of special PVP-only gears... 'cause I think it will be very nicely balanced. However, the more I think about doing this the more I'm convinced nobody is going to like it. It might work for PL or DL, but not AL: I think AL players will hate it 'cause many have spent years grinding gear that they don't want to put on the shelf just to play a new "balanced" mode. Would love to be wrong on this one, though! :-)