Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Good
    -i have currently 70m (lmao) in vanities.
    -probably stopped account sharing

Bad
    -tradeable vanities
    -PvP shields can be worn by bad PvPers
    -grat shields on people who didn't buy maps

Ugly
    -low levels can wear 3pc rings
    -people who worked, spent rl money on this game to get exclusive items and to cap toons, why are these free all of a sudden.
    I totally agree with this. I'm an original player since 2010, however, I never capped. Yes, This was a cool update, but anyone has access to old vanities, and everyone is rich from farming grotto. I think there should be a min level on 3pc ring, like 66. And I think other players should have access to fang armor, hallow shield, cop, monarch etc. But there should be a twist to this. Like for example, Monarch helm came out in 2012 I think with 71 cap. And I've started playing on what is now my main acc since 2012. So I Think that players who created their account on the day of that cap vanity came out or before, should have access to the cap vanities. So more easily understood, anyone who has an account created after the cap vanity came out, they should not be able to obtain it. I started in 2012 on Sebbyc, so I'd think its fair to not allow me to get cop, fang, hallow shield, etc. But it would be reasonable to for me to have access to monarch and after that. My mage acc I started in 20120 so I should be able to get cop, fang, hallow etc. But I did not start early enough to get founders. So I'd accept not having access to that. But having all these new players get access to 3pc, cap vanities, superhero vanities, etc I don't think is right. They didn't play back then to get it, so they shouldn't be able to get now.Unless they made their account before something came out. So I wish all these lv1's+ with 3pc ring and newer players who are richer than me and can afford fang armor etc, I think that they shouldn't get the items that existed before they played.
    Last edited by sebbyc; 01-06-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Sebbyc-110