Thread: Hello Everyone !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Owww nice they make that sounds really awesome ... I hit in day and half lvl 26 i will prolly once in glintstone hard mobs but till then ill go as u say to earn some gold for good things but this permit is 9 days far :/ thats not cool thing with it ...to long till than can prolly hit lvl 40 with weapon from lvl 20 adventure pack ...i see more evemts game is improving ,good job STS keep it up .... Bro thank u for help and fast response ill sent u friends request if i can ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awwshow View Post
    Owww nice they make that sounds really awesome ... I hit in day and half lvl 26 i will prolly once in glintstone hard mobs but till then ill go as u say to earn some gold for good things but this permit is 9 days far :/ thats not cool thing with it ...to long till than can prolly hit lvl 40 with weapon from lvl 20 adventure pack ...i see more evemts game is improving ,good job STS keep it up .... Bro thank u for help and fast response ill sent u friends request if i can ?
    Of course send friend request. Permit is made cause there was too many bots in game. If you want earn some gold just do quests and run maps for locks when you get luck lix from klaas or shazbot. Not sure you used it but type /promo amazon
    It's promo code that gives you free XP elixir, pet and vanity.