Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-04-16 Content Update (301447)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please, I need help, something is wrong with the pets outside, and when you enter the event, the messages that the pet gives me are lost Lil thrax and he misses the stas he gives but happens only in event so enter with the greedy and with amethrax and the same thing happens can you please solve that error thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvelynENK View Post
    Please, I need help, something is wrong with the pets outside, and when you enter the event, the messages that the pet gives me are lost Lil thrax and he misses the stas he gives but happens only in event so enter with the greedy and with amethrax and the same thing happens can you please solve that error thanks
    Most pets do not have any bonuses in the gauntlet event zone.

So your pets are not broken, if you join a normal campaign you will see your pet stat bonuses in effect.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Most pets do not have any bonuses in the gauntlet event zone.

So your pets are not broken, if you join a normal campaign you will see your pet stat bonuses in effect.
    is there a reason for pets not working in the event zone? Or a list of legendary event zone rules? (link to thread is fine I cant find one about legendary event zones)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaneye View Post
    is there a reason for pets not working in the event zone? Or a list of legendary event zone rules? (link to thread is fine I cant find one about legendary event zones)
    From my understanding for the Halloween event The Haunted Castle map no pets or vanity bonuses apply in that map to avoid the warlock.

Gauntlet based maps for events where intended to be the same with no vanity pets into effect when originally created, however as the game progressed and more new set vanity and pets where added to the game, some of those bonuses where not taken out of the gauntlet maps.

So some pet bonuses actually do work and all the other ones do not. You really have to test each pet to see if your stats increase when worn or when the proc takes into effect whilst in the event zone itself. You can also ask others experiences on game and what they have discovered.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    From my understanding for the Halloween event The Haunted Castle map no pets or vanity bonuses apply in that map to avoid the warlock.

Gauntlet based maps for events where intended to be the same with no vanity pets into effect when originally created, however as the game progressed and more new set vanity and pets where added to the game, some of those bonuses where not taken out of the gauntlet maps.

So some pet bonuses actually do work and all the other ones do not. You really have to test each pet to see if your stats increase when worn or when the proc takes into effect whilst in the event zone itself. You can also ask others experiences on game and what they have discovered.
    Thanks for answering! It would be beneficial to players to have some kind of a rule set for this - Devs? Official Thread?

Also any word on whether Amethrax Max recipe is available as an event drop? or is it going to be added to the Post Event Vendor? I think we would all like to craft our new pet! If post event will it be for tokens or to buy with gold/platinum?