Hey bro! Long time no see. How have you been? I hope you're planning on checking out Humania when it comes. Wouldnt be the same without you.

As for the question. I haven't really checked out the S3 much, so my opinion would be biased towards the Note. I'm sure you've done some research, but here's a comparison between the 2 devices:

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Sa...xy-Note_id3045

From looking at the specs real fast. It looks like pretty much what you said. The S3 has a better screen. Very similar resolution, but the pixel density will be higher than the Note, however when you get that high, you really won't notice too much of a difference. The S3 also runs a newer OS, and has more RAM, so it should perform faster than the Note. The rest just looks pretty much the same. It's the good old Quality (S3's speed) vs Quantity (Note's size). It seems like it's all preference. I've had some hands on experience with the note, and I really liked it (other than the OS, think it runs gingerbread), but I haven't tried the S3 so I can't give a fair opinion. You have an iPad already (given you still have it), so I think the S3 would be more practical, but hey, when it comes down to it, opinion is what matters most.