Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
It's great to offer opinions (example: "I don't like plat for these dungeons"), even better to offer alternatives (example: "I'd be fine paying tokens or gold").

However, it is not fine to rant, or insult, or otherwise contribute towards a negative situation. (Example: "Boring. Another greedy cash-grab by lazy devs".)

We're here, and very interactive with the community. Accordingly, we don't want to wade through tons of poison to get feedback (just check some other games' forums and you'll see what I mean).

If you want us to hear you, be collaborative. We'll reciprocate.
Then what was the meaning of my thread about the "slow reply by support" being deleted?

I was making that thread since we are asked to contact them about any issue related to bans, scams, bugs etc. Should be send to support, But if we have a waiting time that's 10 days then it's a bit of a problem.

Instead of giving any reply to the thread, You(devs) decide to delete it, I didn't rant in that thread and I'm not now, im seeking for answers.

Back in the days it took no time, 1-3hr or the next day. But now it's only ones a week.

I do appreciate devs being active in the forums but it's kinda sad that the forum is like the Chinese democracy

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk