I'm sure you are all familiar with this scenario. You go out to run about your daily errands or just to enjoy shopping and you see a beggar sitting there asking for money. How does this make you feel? You want to be left alone right? This is exactly my point.

I've ran into people would either message me personally and ask me for money or they would spam the public chats for money. This is quite annoying. Yes I can ignore that person but it happens to me 3-4 times a day from different players. I play this game for maybe 2-6 hours or more a day. I find it quite annoying and consider it harassment, especially if it's a stranger asking for money. I was wondering if it's possible to make a rule stating that you cant be spamming or asking random people for money or mute the person who asked for money and have the system auto send a message to that person giving that person a warning and telling them that they are not allowed to ask strangers or in public chats for money. I find these beggars just as annoying as ones I see in real life next to Starbucks or a grocery store or in the malls.

Thank you for listening. I appreciate it.